2.04

I forgot to mention in earlier chapters but if you are now reading this book, ignore the comments please😅 because they will not make sense after the editing is done

"What's coming over here from the sea?" Zoro asks which makes the rest of the crew look out to the white sea in confusion to see a middle-aged, winged, man riding a fast one-man boat towards the shore.

"Heso father!" Conis brightens up at the bald man with two brown antennae on his head, that matches his fluffy beard, and recognizes him.

"Father?" Robin asks, but she doesn't receive an answer as the sailing man is riding towards them with barely any control on his small boat.

When Nami looks at the boat he's riding, she sees that there's no sails, and the only thing that seems to be controlling it are the handlebars that Conis' father is barely keeping a hold of.

"What kind of boat is that?"

"It's a boat called the waver" Conis says as her father shows no signs of stopping while he gets closer to them.

"Excuse me, but I have to stop now" Conis' dad says, but he sails onto the shore and makes the crew jump out of the way to avoid getting run over as he crashed into a nearby tree. The man stands up and the StrawHats watch him grab his waver to see that it's not damaged from the crash.

"You're all from the blue sea?" he looks at the wingless group with his daughter curiously.

"That's right, they're my friends" Conis nods with a calm smile.

"Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. My name's Pagaya" the bald man nods as he grins at the pirates.

"There's no need for you to apologize" Usopp says when he notices the basket on his back "What were you doing out there?"

"I was just out fishing these sky lobsters. I have more than enough for everyone if you wish to join us for lunch" Pagaya looks back at his basket, and grins when he shows him one of the many sky lobsters that he caught.

"Awesome!" Luffy says as he, Chopper and Usopp grin in excitement.

"Please let me help, I'd love to learn about your cuisine" Sanji brightens up at the offer as he steps up.

Pagaya happily nods while Nami goes over to the waver. The navigator can't help but be curious at the small boat that has no sails or paddles to move it, yet it can sail so quickly.

"Before we go I'm really curious, how does this waver work?"

"Oh I see, you don't have experience with dials, do you?" Conis blinks at the question before realization hits her.

"A dial?" Nami blinks at the new term before she looks back at the boat.

"They're what we use to power the boat and these pedals help channel them. The pedal on the right accelerates it and the left one stops it" Conis nods as she goes up to the boat and shows her the two foot pedals that are in between the stand holding the handlebars.

"Can I try?" Luffy widely smiles at the cool boat as he approaches it.

"Go ahead" Conis says as she takes the waver to the sea just before Luffy gets on.

"I wonder how this is gonna go" Anamaria said as she smiled slightly at the sight of her captain getting on it. She grabs Chopper and pulls him away as her assumptions were correct and Luffy nearly crashed the ship into them as he sailed off.