3.07

Nami approaches one of the pillars, and hesitantly touches it to find that it's the same material as the buildings in the town.

"What the, this is coral? Maybe we're close to that town" she looks around for a new path to get them out of the woods "What the...?" she trails off at the sight before her.

The swordsman from earlier was catching his breath from the tough battle, the three pirates have no idea what to do here. Zoro still hasn't bothered to acknowledge that they were here, but they're all hesitant in approaching the frightening man.

"Listen you guys, it's only a matter of time before we get confronted by some psycho too! If you guys come with me, we can take the ship and I'll bring you anywhere you want to go! Are you with me?!" Nami can barely take this anymore and can see that the other two are just as scared as she is, so she speaks to them in a volume that only they could hear.

"Yes!" Usopp speaks up because he can barely take this madness anymore.

"I can't" Chopper though, backs away and looks to the swordsman.

"What do you mean? Another one of these crazy people will attack us any minute!" Usopp asks, but the doctor just gives him a brave face as he grabs onto the straps of his backpack.

"I don't know if I'm really a pirate, but I know I'm a doctor. I can't turn my back on people who could be injured. Especially if we're crewmates" with that being said, he walks towards the swordsman with a newfound confidence, to treat Zoro's injuries.

"If he's with that swordsman he'll be fine, but we can't survive like this. If you want a way out, it's now or never" Usopp is tempted to go after him, but Nami stops him by grabbing his shoulder.

The sniper is hesitant by the offer, but before when he goes to open his mouth to answer, a child's laughter fills the air instead. They, along with Zoro and Chopper, look to the source on top of the coral boulder to see the brat that caused all the trouble standing in all his glory.

The kid holds a smirk from seeing all of their surprised faces as he holds the seahorse proudly in his hands.

"So you five remained together, huh? Well, no matter. I can take care of you all on my own"

Without a moment's hesitation, he raises the seahorse up in front of him, so that all can see him. As soon as he's in view, the seahorse's eyes shine as red as rubies as he begins to play its ominous tune.

The moment his voice began to ring though, four hands began to sprout onto the four pirates' shoulders to cover both their eyes and ears. The weakling trio freak out from the creepy power, but Zoro stays motionless and calm as if nothing is impairing his senses.

The child is shocked by the sudden moves, and knows that Robin is behind it, but no matter where he looks, he can't find her as Anamaria had pulled the archaeologist to hide.

Robin though, can see him clear as day in the shadows of the forest. Even though she's hidden behind a tree, she can see him through the eye she planted on the rock next to him.

With him still confused, she takes this chance, by using her devil fruit powers to grow two arms on four sides of the boulder, near the top of the coral. Two arms grab a hold of the child's legs to keep him pinned, while the remaining pair grow another arm out of their hands to reach him, grab the sea horse out of his hands, and throw it to Robin's direction.