1.18

"Good. Yer my bitch now" Anamaria declared with a smug tone, causing the sword Fang to drip a few drops to the ground. The bananadile, hissing, obediently backed away as if under a powerful spell "Now sit!"

"Holy shit!" Nami shouted.

"She tamed it!" Usopp shouted in awe, his expression mirroring the astonishment shared by the rest of the crew "Now get us out of here!"

"Now then, what the 'ell did this guy do to ya Viv?" Anamaria asked the woman as she leaned forward on the animal "I 'eard somthin' 'bout a key...?"

"Yes, that's right. One of these ate the key that can free the others, but I don't know if it was this one or..." Vivi keeps her strings clenched as she keeps her glare on the bananadile.

She cuts herself off when they hear the sound of loud roaring from behind them and they quickly look behind them to see that another bananadile came into the room with a hungry look in his eyes.

Ana grits her teeth together as the reptile under her feet moved away and the other came right at them. Vivi turns back to the first bananadile, and gets her strings ready.

"I got a good ol' remedy for constipation" Anamaria sneered sadistically, making her new opponent hesitate "Go grab the other one Vivi"

Vivi nods as she charges towards her opponent while Ana goes after her gator. Crocodile keeps an amused smirk on his face as he watches the girls fighting against the powerful monsters.

"Looks like the last girl came on her own. Let's get going" despite his smirk, there was some sort of uneasiness in him that made him want to leave the room as soon as they could.

Robin nods as she watches the other dark haired woman in the room wrangle the bananadile to the ground after her sword had been knocked away from her. She grins in amusement, as she turns around to join her boss.

"Fine with me...!" she stops herself when the snail in her pocket starts ringing. The bananadiles, girls, and the captives look over at the vice president as she brings out the snail, that's in her pocket, and answers it "What is it?"

"Hello? Am I doing this right? Can you hear me?" the snail looks at her in confusion, as a swirly moustache forms on his face.

"Of course we can hear you. What do you want?" Crocodile raises an eyebrow at the questions.

"Oh I remember that voice! This is the shitty restaurant" the snail's eyes widened at the voice.

"The shitty restaurant?" Crocodile raises an eyebrow at the name, when he remembers hearing that in Little Garden.

"Great, you remembered me!" the snail brightens up at the name.

"That's San...!" Luffy, like the others, looked shocked at the snail's voice.

"...ji. Sanji" Anamaria thought to finish the sentence as Usopp covers Luffy's mouth to stop him from blowing Sanji's cover.

"Don't say it! He doesn't know about him!" he hissed.

"Who the hell are you?" Crocodile ignores everyone's surprise as he glares at the snail as if he's the pirate himself.

"You can call me Mr. Prince" the snail snickers at the question before smirking.

While the rest of the group is distracted by the conversation, Anamaria was sneaking Vivi up the wall with the princess standing on top of her shoulders to get out.