3.06

He waves her off, with an innocent smile on his face, that is obviously a mask to the woman. She can easily tell that the kid is hiding something, because she can't shake the feeling that something is off with him. For some reason, she gets a bad vibe whenever her eyes land on the horn, so she'll do her best to stay on guard.

With that goal in mind, she heads up the hill in hopes of finding the navigator.

Ж

As soon as she is out of the boy's line of vision the small smirk makes his way to his face as he makes his way to the woods. While he walks away, with no people to hear him, his mind fails to find the taste of the woman's memories.

"What happened?" he asked himself " I haven't tasted that woman's memories, but it feels as if they would be delicious. And not just her, those pirates have so many wonderful memories together that they make up more of a meal that this island ever could" he can't help himself from snickering as he looks up to see that the sun will set soon. "With them confused, there's no way they're going to leave. I should have what I need in a few nights"

His smirk couldn't be any wider from the plan as he goes deeper into the forest to lay low until he can catch his prey once again. All he needs to do is wait for them to fall asleep again.

Ж

After a painful check in with a confused manager, Nami sits alone on her bed in an inn to fully read over the log book that she took from the Merry. As she reads through each page, that holds her own handwriting in it, she forces herself to acknowledge that she did travel with this crew.

However, with there being no information about her hometown on here, there's no way she can accept that she would be in their crew. Not with her believing that her home village is still under siege by an evil crew...

The redhead groans at the confusing situation, and puts down the book, just when a knock can be heard from her door. Nami flinches at the sound, in fear that it's the pirates from this morning. With that risk being too high, she wants to ignore it, but the knock is stubbornly being made with no signs of stopping.

After a minute of continuous knocking, she grows irritated enough to go answer. She carefully inches towards the door, takes a look in the peep hole, and flinches back when she sees nothing but darkness through it.

"I know yer in there Nami. Open up, I just wanna talk to ya" Anamaria said from the other side of the door.

"Hell no, you freak!" Nami calls from the other side and rushes to grab her stuff.

"You asked for it Nami"

Nami jolts at the sound of her threat, and packs her journal, just when Ana runs to the old door that's filled with cracks. Ana called for her water and used it to push through the door since she wasn't sure if the door was sturdy enough to break through or not.

Nami jumps backwards onto the bed from the sudden arrival, while Anamaria nearly trips on her face from the sudden use of her powers. The thief takes this chance to run, by grabbing her bag, and heading to the window, but before she can make the jump, she suddenly feels her feet lift off the ground.

She knows that she's caught again, but refuses to give up the treasure, so she wraps her arms around the bag protectively.

"You're not taking my treasure!"