5.03

The Straw Hats ripped the Vivre Card so that each of them, except for Sable since the snkae was going to be with Chopper the whole time, could have a piece. They said goodbye to Rayleigh before everyone waved goodbye to Hachi, Camie, Pappagu, and Shakky.

"Come on darlin'. Let's go buy some groceries" Ana told Sanji as she saw Zoro was going to take care of the drinks.

While they were all making their way to the town, they saw the Warlord that Anamaria recalled had the Kitty Bomb land in front of them (Kuma).

"Back fer more?" Ana and Zoro raised their hands to their swords as they stared at the large man.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked the man, Anamaria remembering that he had been unconscious when the Warlord had attacked back in Thriller Bark.

"Come on cap, step back" Ana growled.

"He's one of the Shichibukai" Nami said as she readied her clima-tact.

"But, how do you guys know him?" Luffy asked them, turning around just as the man pointed the palm of his hand at the young captain.

"Careful! That attack is a ball of energy!" Sanji shouted at Luffy as the cannon charged up and released the energy it had been creating making Anamaria grab the closest people to her and pull them out of the way.

"That wasn't a ball of energy that was..." Chopper and Luffy chorused before their eyes turned to stars "...that was a blast!"

"Stop admiring it idiots!" Usopp shouted at them while the others kept their eyes on the Warlord as he raised his palm again.

"Why are you doing this Kuma?" Robin asked the man while the others told Luffy of how they had met the Shichibukai as Franky stepped forward, separating his hands and showing off what he was holding in between them.

"This is...for everything you've done to us! COUP DE VENT!!" the cyborg shouted, creating a gust of air from his new weapon so strong that the warlord was pushed back.

"Is that enough?" Nami asked.

"I don't think so" Anamaria muttered as she unsheathed Fang as the man stood up from the hole he had created in one of the large trees after slamming against it. She had tried to drain him from the water in his body, or even make him freeze, at the very beginning but she was somehow unable to do so.

"GIA SEKANDO!!" they watched Luffy's skin become pink and steaming making Anamaria wonder if she would be able to cook something on his skin "I see you're strong, so I won't hold back!" the StrawHat pirate shouted as he jumped at the Warlord.

Anamaria flinched and pulled her captain back when she saw Kuma open his mouth and as soon as Luffy was out of his way, the large man let out another beam of energy from his mouth, missing Luffy by inches. Ana yelped when the man now targeted her as well and Luffy jumped away from her while still steaming.

"Hey! Was he able to do that before?!" Anamaria asked the others as she turned her head a bit to the side.

She got no response as Franky, Brook and Usopp ran to hide behind the buildings in the town while Anamaria, Zoro, Luffy and Sanji ran at the man, dodging all his new beams of energy.

"SANTORYUU..." "GOMU GOMU NO...!" "DIABLE...!!" "..." all four of the attacked the man, Anamaria pushing the water molecules in her arm faster, increasing her muscle density to put more weight behind her blow as Fang coated itself with acid "...NANA JU NI POUND!!" "...JET" "...MOUTON!!" "...!!"