05: Pinch your face

His brother, who had always been alienated from him, was now squatting in front of him, pinching his face.

The little dumpling was rubbed so much that it swayed all over.

Shi Cheng raised his lips with satisfaction, "I still have some conscience." He didn't forget about him just because he hadn't seen him for a week.

Shi Li went to grab Shi Cheng's hand, "Don't pinch Guo Guo, it hurts."

Only then did Shi Cheng take back his hand, and snored through his young black hair. He guiltily looked at the red marks on his brother's face. He coughed, stood up, and glanced out the door. .

It was still just the two of them.

Behind him, Shi Li glanced at the high worktop in the kitchen. Even if he moved a small bench over and jumped on it, he might not be able to reach the milk powder and milk bottles in the cupboard.

It wasn't time for my aunt to cook, so there was nothing to eat in the kitchen, it was empty.

It seems like I can only ask adults for help.

Shi Li thought for a while, and when he was considering whether to go to his mother or his aunt, his face was pinched again.

Shi Cheng asked, "Why are you so dazed?"

Shi Li raised his head to look at his brother, hesitantly. He didn't know if his brother would help him.

Shi Cheng held up the can of Coke and raised his head to take another sip. Suddenly he felt the corner of his clothes being tugged. He lowered his eyes and saw that Lili, who was not even taller than his thigh, looked up at him with great effort. Zai's voice was soft, "Lili is hungry."

Afraid that Shi Cheng would not agree, Shi Li lowered his head and pointed at his belly, "Gulu gulu——"

Seeing Shi Cheng standing there without responding, he tugged at the corner of his clothes again with his little hands, "Brother? I'm hungry."

Before he could react, Shi Li suddenly jumped into the air and was lifted up by Shi Cheng. He kicked his short legs in the air. Before he could react, his brother slapped him in the face.

Shi Li was stunned for a moment, blinking his round eyes.

Shi Cheng said in a low voice, "It's so cute." He said generously, "Brother will bring you whatever you want to eat. If you don't have anything at home, I will take you out to buy it now."

Before he finished speaking, an angry voice suddenly sounded outside the door, "Shi Cheng!"

Shili turned his head and called out obediently, "Mom."

Xiang Xiaoying frowned, looking at Lili being held up high by Shicheng, feeling anxious and angry, "Hurry up and put Lili down."

It was too dangerous. She was panicking at such a high distance. If she accidentally fell down, for such a small Lili, the damage would be fatal.

Shi Cheng let out a "tsk" sound and put Shi Li down on the ground.

Xiang Xiaoying saw the red marks on Lili's face and said, "What did you do to Lili again? Didn't I say that Lili—"

Shi Cheng put the Coke in his hand heavily on the operating table and made a loud sound, "Okay, okay, I won't touch him anymore, okay, he's like a porcelain doll, you can't touch this or that."

He said in annoyance, "I can be as far away from him as I want."

Xiang Xiaoying took a deep breath, "You——"