74: Mother's Day

didn't wait for Shi Yunjing after Xiang Xiaoying finished filming for the first time. The other party told her that she had to work overtime and would be back late, so she had to let the company's nanny van take her back first.

As soon as I entered the house, I had a vague feeling that something was wrong.

She frowned slightly and saw An Anhui playing happily with the little Bichon in the living room. On the other side was Shi Cheng who was slumped on the sofa and playing games.

I felt like I was worrying too much.

After hearing the sound, Shili turned her head and saw her mother coming back. She curled up her fingers nervously and glanced at her second brother.

Shi Cheng gave a hint with his eyes.

start to act!

Lili got up from the carpet, touched Lele's puppy's head, and walked out of the living room.

Xiang Xiaoying thought that the cub was coming to pick her up. As soon as she put down her bag, she was ready to bend down and catch Xiao Li who would rush towards her.

The next second, I saw Lili walking toward the kitchen in small steps.

Then came the little bichon trotting over with its tail wagging. Lele bit Xiang Xiaoying's trouser leg. She touched the fur on the puppy inexplicably, "What's wrong?"

Lele let out a "woo" and tugged. Follow the people inside.

After she was dragged to the sofa by Lele and sat down in confusion, Lili also ran out of the kitchen.

I carefully carried the fruit basket, because it was too heavy, and it was wobbling like a little penguin. I walked to the living room with difficulty, and then placed the fruit basket on the coffee table in front of my mother.

He raised his little face and said with some guilt, "Mom is the best fruit." He and his second brother asked Aunt Liu to cut this out just now, and kept it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh, waiting for his mother to come back.

Xiang Xiaoying was obviously a little surprised, because this was the first time that the cub put fruit in front of her when she came home from get off work, as if to say, "Thank you, Mom."

She didn't notice anything was wrong and asked, "Okay, Lili, do you want to eat?"

Xiaoli shook her head nervously, "Mom."

Xiang Xiaoying picked up a grape.

Lili climbed onto the sofa with some difficulty, stepped on the soft sofa cushions, and unskillfully stretched out her short hands to hug her mother's neck, "Are you tired, mother?"

The cub said, "Lili, give it to mother. Hammer."

Before Xiang Xiaoying could react, the milk-scented cub behind her ran up to her in a sensible manner, clenched his little fists, and began to hit her shoulders with a "hum hum hum" sound.

She seemed to have guessed something. She glanced at Shi Cheng, who was still slumped on the sofa, and said "cough", "I'm thirsty."

Shi Cheng put down his phone slightly, showing his eyes, "I'll pour it for you."

Xiao Shadow gave him a meaningful look.

Shi Cheng's scalp was numb from the sight, he coughed, and Ma Liuer got up to pour the water.

The cub's massage was not of much use. It was just a simple slap on the shoulders, and the strength was not very strong. It had little effect on relieving fatigue.