85: Stupid

"If the dolphins cannot return to the sea, they will most likely die because they have been stranded on the shore for too long." Death is a distant and heavy word

for the cubs . But for Shi Li, he had already experienced it once, and the feeling of gradually losing consciousness was not pleasant. He didn't want the little dolphin to be as miserable as he was.

The black-haired cub was completely frightened, but the other cubs did not realize the seriousness of this word, and vaguely felt that this matter seemed important. The staff member continued, "Hurry up."

The first person to react was Gu Xiaoze. He suddenly grabbed Shili's hand and ran to the shelf with the life jackets, saying loudly, "Come here and put them on."

Several others Zaizai came to his senses instantly and ran after him in a panic. Gu Xiaoze took a life jacket and put it into Shili's arms. The cub was stunned for a moment as his face was covered by the big life jacket. After pulling it off, he saw brother Xiao Ze putting on the life jacket quickly.

Xiaoli pursed her lips and began to put her own clothes on with difficulty. Faster, faster. The cub was too nervous, but luckily he still remembered when brother Ozawa taught him step by step, and he made no mistakes in every step of buckling the belt.

Lili was the second person to finish wearing a life jacket. The first one is Gu Xiaoze. The third one is Xiaoyu, followed by the Chinese duo. After putting on the life jacket, Lili looked more like a cumbersome little penguin. The cub Tuanzi bent down with difficulty and kicked off his shoes and socks. He ran over and picked up the small bucket and said, "Lili, go fill it with water."

The wet towel soaked in water was very thick and heavy, and the towel that could cover half of the dolphin was not small. Gu Xiaoze picked it up first and looked at Xiao Yu, "Follow me to get a towel."

Then he looked at the Chinese duo who had put on life jackets, "You go and protect the little dolphin's air intake." Xiao Yu nodded, "Okay."

The Chinese language duo who were entrusted with the important task also nodded their heads. The five Zaizai took off their shoes together and carefully stepped onto the white platform soaked in the pool, which was wet and slippery. Xiaoyu reminded loudly, "Don't fall."

The breeder on the side made a gesture. The dolphin pretending to be beached was obviously an old actor, and it called out very knowingly. The sharp dolphin sound itself seemed even more desolate in this scene, frightening several cubs. These calls are very professional. As the first surge slowly weakened, it became smaller and lighter, and finally even cried out weakly.

The Chinese duo stood on tiptoes, raised their short hands, and placed their palms sideways behind the air intake. Gu Xiaoze threw the large dry towel into the pool, soaked it for a while, and then pulled the wet towel out of the pool with some effort. Xiaoyu also carried it with him.

One after another, they carried the extremely heavy wet towel over, unfolded one side first, put it on the little dolphin, and then trotted to the other side of the dolphin. The white table in the pool was very slippery. Gu Xiaoze helped the little dolphin run carefully, grabbed a corner of the wet towel, pulled it away, and together with Xiao Yu, unfolded the wet towel and completely covered the dolphin's body. The cubs, who are only a few years old, are too short and too weak to unfold the towel directly.

"Where's my brother?" Xiaoyu asked. "Here, in the middle!"

The four cubs turned their heads and looked together, only to see a large bucket. The vague and stumbling sounds of the cubs could be heard from behind the bucket, "Nest here."

That bucket was probably an adult . The bucket was knee-high, and it was mostly filled with water. The cub was dangling in the big bucket, and a little water sloshed out from the bucket from time to time, making Xiaoli's whole body wet. "Wait, wait a minute, Lili is coming."