118: Going Home

They stayed in Paris for three days.

Most of the time, Shi Yunjing didn't have any objections to where they went. This time she stayed in Europe for a few more days, just to accompany her brother. Shi Li just wanted to have fun.

I just finished the college entrance examination, and I should be relaxing.

If Shi Yunjing hadn't found out about his relationship with Gu Ze, Shi Yunjing would have wished Shi Li had stayed in Europe until the day before the university started.

She wore sunglasses, curly hair spread behind her, a sun hat, sun protection clothing, and a shirtless black vest with a high collar, and was ready to return home.

Shi Yunjing was waiting in front of the car.

Shi Li had already sat in the back seat. Gu Ze was carrying the luggage and putting it into the trunk. He only had an empty travel bag. After putting Shi Li's suitcase, he turned around naturally and said calmly, "Sister, I'll help you."

Shi Yunjing's mouth twitched,

this title had been with her for three days.

She let go of her hand, and after Gu Ze lifted her suitcase, he consciously sat in the front passenger seat, leaving the young couple in the back seat.

Shi Yunjing knew that Shi Li couldn't hide it from Gu Ze for long, but he didn't expect that when he met Gu Ze the next day, the three of them went out together, and the first thing Gu Ze said to greet her was to call her "eldest sister" calmly.

Shi Li opened his eyes slightly, and after reacting, he looked at her expectantly.

Shi Yunjing had no choice but to respond perfunctorily.

The first response meant that she agreed to the matter. When Shi Yunjing looked in the rearview mirror, Gu Ze was opening the door and getting into the car, whispering something at the same time.

"I'll check in when I get to the airport later. I'll take off my coat before landing. It's not as hot as this in China."

"Okay, hard work."

Shi Yunjing looked at Shi Li's bent black eyes and endured He couldn't help but sigh slightly, looking quite satisfied with Gu Ze.

Not many children of this age can do things so thoughtfully.

"Are you coming to Europe this time when you return to China?" Shi Yunjing asked casually.

"Brother, he has finished his studies here and will study in China next semester." Shi Li answered nervously for Gu Ze.

Gu Ze said nothing.

Shi Yunjing asked again, "What are your plans after finishing college?"

Shi Li stopped talking, and he obviously didn't know.

Gu Ze, "Postgraduate entrance exam."

Shi Yunjing raised his eyebrows, a little surprised, "Take the exam here? Or in China?"

Among the few people, the one with the highest academic qualifications was Shi Cheng, who had completed a double degree and studied for a PhD, but Shi Sheng followed Shi Sheng. Yunjing didn't have such free time. One was busy handing over the things in Shi Fuchuan's hands, and the other was busy filming in various places.

She thought Gu Ze would be no different from Shi Sheng.

Shi Li pricked up his ears and listened.

Gu Ze felt that his hands were cold, so he handed over the thermos cup in his hand and said, "I will stay at that university in Beijing for two more years." This meant that he would take the exam in China.