117: Summation

"The eldest sister said she will return to China in three days." Shi Li paused and told the truth, "Let us also be together."

He was afraid that Gu Ze would be unhappy.

Shi Cheng helped him apply for visas for multiple countries. Gu Ze must have told his second brother about their travel plan in detail, and he must have thought about it for a long time before they set off.

But they didn't play for half a month before they were forced to return home.

It must be very uncomfortable to have a carefully prepared plan disrupted, Shi Li thought about it.

The round table next to the floor-to-ceiling window was filled with breakfast snacks just served by the waiter, and the tableware had complicated patterns.

Shi Li held a cup of English black tea and put it to her lips without drinking it. The boy's eyelids were moistened by the heat mist, and he lowered his eyes as if he had done something wrong.

That small ceramic cup was like a shield for him. The exquisite patterns on the cup lined Shi Li's face and acted like a beautiful decoration.

Before Gu Ze could speak, Shi Li hurriedly said, "I'm sorry." He bit his lip, spit out three words, and explained, "Sister, she is very worried about me."

"Don't be upset."

Gu Ze Smiled a little, very lightly.

Behind the tea cup, Shi Li opened his eyes slightly and looked at brother Ozawa sitting opposite with some confusion.

I don't understand why the other person is laughing. Shouldn't it be because he is angry? it's wired.

"When in three days? Do you need me to book a flight?" Gu Ze said, "It doesn't matter."

When Shi Li went next door to chat with Shi Yunjing, he had already finished breakfast and did not touch the pot that tasted too sweet. Even though the English black tea had a strong milky taste, the waiter didn't even ask the waiter to serve another cup of iced coffee.

Instead, he listened to Shi Li's words and poured a glass of warm boiled water. The transparent cup was placed in his hand, half held by his slender finger bones.

Gu Ze rubbed the body of the cup, still unable to bear it, with a smile in his eyes.

Shi Li looked confused, "Aren't you angry?"

Gu Ze asked, "My lover cares about my emotions, why should I be angry?"

Shi Li's hand holding the cup suddenly tightened slightly, feeling his face Feeling hot from the mist, I pretended not to hear and took a sip of tea.

I tasted a light milky taste, and just the right amount of sweetness bloomed on the tip of my tongue, capturing countless taste buds.

Gu Ze then said: "She can see it."

It was an affirmative sentence.

Shi Li choked, "I, I, you -" was frightened.

Gu Ze guessed, "Last night?" He paused and thought about it, "Bathroom."

Shi Li coughed twice more.

It was obvious that when he was a child, Gu Ze didn't know what it meant to look at people's faces and did things as he pleased, but now it was as if he had changed into a different person. He could catch the slightest thing wrong and figure out the whole thing smoothly.

Shi Li began to reflect on how Gu Ze could tell when she didn't say anything.

Shi Li was actually very confused.