111: Bad guy

It was forced to retreat. The little animal suddenly had room to breathe again. Shi Li exhaled carefully, "That's good."

Gu Ze took half a step back and stood shoulder to shoulder with Shi Li, walked slowly.

It was already three or four o'clock in the afternoon. They had lunch in the car and ate the bagel sandwich they brought, but they were still not very hungry.

Now they are looking for a restaurant to fill their stomachs based on the navigation.

Shi Li talked a lot along the way. He was so angry that he kept asking Gu Ze what happened next.

"You were quarreling with other children. Would the teacher be biased against you? Did your grandparents help you?"

"Could they..." I felt that Gu Xiaoze was disobedient at that time.

Shi Li pursed her lips and did not continue.

Gu Ze thought about it for a moment, "They made me face the wall that night and think about it."

Shi Li was a little angry, "Why? They were obviously talking about you."

Gu Ze curled his lower lip, "They said I shouldn't hit people. "

The half-angry young man suddenly looked confused after hearing this. He really couldn't refute this.

"But they helped me transfer to another school the next day, and reported the teacher who shielded those bad kids." Gu Ze smiled. His grandparents were very good to him.

"Really?" Shi Li also became happy.

They arrived at the restaurant, which was decorated in its own style. At about five o'clock in the afternoon, Gu Ze ordered a fried fish steak and a classic Italian pizza, and Shi Li ordered a curry beef risotto.

He hasn't had white rice for many days.

Although it was a random small restaurant, the taste was surprisingly good. Shi Li ate two pieces of pizza and left less than half of the risotto. Because the weather was cold, he ordered a cup of hot milk to drink.

Gu Ze finished the fish steak and pizza. He originally wanted to order a cold drink, but Shi Li stopped him, so he could only drink boiled water.

There is a fireplace on the first floor in the restaurant. It seems to be from many years ago. The edges are a little dark, but it is still very clean. The logs inside are burning with a small fire, and the sound of "sizzling" wood chips is constantly heard.

The temperature inside the door is extra warm because of the fireplace.

It happened that it started to rain lightly again, so they stayed here until almost eight o'clock in the evening.

The rain stopped, but it was still dark. The sun broke through the clouds and shone down.

"We're not going to the beach, let's go." Before they left, Gu Ze picked up the long-handled black umbrella placed by the restaurant door. It came with the car. He pulled it out from the door handle before getting off the car.

In order to prevent rainwater from dripping down from the building when walking on the street, Gu Ze opened this black umbrella. Shi Li held his camera and admired the scenery photos he had taken. From time to time, he would show his camera to Gu Ze.

"Look!"

"Yeah, not bad."

"What about this one? Or that one is better?"

"This one."

"Well, I think the last one was better."

"..."