99: Expectation

"Crack--"

The dark room suddenly became bright.

Shi Li stood outside the door and looked inside. He looked at it here and there, feeling a little strange.

Since Gu Ze went abroad in his sophomore year, almost no one has been to this house except the cleaning aunt.

Shi Li himself would not come here unless Gu Ze called him. He stayed in the capital last year and came here no more than three times.

The decoration inside is still very different from before.

There is also a half-human-high SpongeBob SquarePants on the sofa. I bought the doll two years ago and it is still as good as new. The yellow fairy tale style is very different from the minimalist decoration style of the living room.

Shi Li sat on the small stool in the entrance hall and changed the cotton mop she was wearing inside the house.

Gu Ze stood beside him, threw his travel bag to the ground, took off the silver chain around his neck, and put it on the cabinet by the door, including the watch on the bowl and the belt tied to the suit pants.

After the boy finished changing, he leaned over and changed his shoes too.

It was almost twelve o'clock now, and Shi Li was very sleepy. He rubbed his eyes, opened the door of the second bedroom, opened the closet curiously, and found that the pajamas he bought before were still there.

Gu Ze stood by the door and looked at him, "Go take a shower first."

Shi Li nodded.

He ran around with his classmates all afternoon today. He sweated a little and felt that his body was not very clean.

Gu Ze, too, was exhausted physically and mentally after a day's flight. He carried his pajamas and entered the bathroom in the master bedroom. Shi Li went to the one in the living room.

They both took a nice, hot bath.

Shi Li stayed inside for a long time. The sound of water disappeared shortly after it started to sound because something unexpected happened.

When he vaguely heard a noise outside, he pressed against the door and asked, "Brother?"

Gu Ze heard a noise coming from the bathroom in the living room, walked in, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Because there was a door across the door. Shi Li's voice was a little muffled and she also posted it on the door, "The toiletries inside are all expired. Can you give me the ones you gave me?" Gu Ze said, "I'll get them for you."

He came here to stay when he came back during the Chinese New Year. Once, when Shi Li didn't come, some oversights and disclosures were inevitable.

When the bathroom door was knocked again, Gu Ze heard a "click-" sound, and the locked wooden door was opened, leaving a small crack, and a wet hand stretched out. corner of white bath towel.

As soon as the cold wind from outside blew in, the sound of the boy covering his nose and sneezing could be heard inside.

It was only after he got wet that he discovered that the shower gel, shampoo, and other items were all expired, so he had to put on a bath towel and sit inside to wait for Gu Ze to finish washing.

Poor.

Gu Ze imagined that scene and couldn't help but curl his lower lip slightly.

Shi Li took the two bottles of toiletries and closed the bathroom door again.