112: Good Night

Like the sun setting on the blue sea, it is so beautiful that you can't take your eyes away from the mountains and the sea.

The same goes for Gu Ze.

At that time, Li discovered that he seemed to have no resistance to Gu Ze's overly intimate actions towards him, and he seemed to be unable to take his eyes away from the man in front of him.

He knew that something was wrong with him.

But...

Gu Ze looked at him very seriously, his movements were very focused, and his eyes were also very gentle under the afterglow of the setting sun.

The pine cypress and mint on her body smells great, and the shape of her lips seems to be flattering.

Shi Li couldn't resist even a little bit.

But Gu Ze seemed to know where his strengths were, and he also clearly knew where Shi Li's weaknesses were.

He took a step further, making people unable to resist.

He stood there and stopped attacking. When the young man came over, he was sure of victory.

"Did you do it on purpose?"

"You held my hand on purpose, ate the rest of my food on purpose, hugged me on purpose, ignored me on purpose." Shi Li turned his face away slightly, and the corners of his lips brushed against Gu Ze's lips and ears were so hot that they were almost bleeding.

There is a huge contrast between Gu Ze's today and yesterday.

When we were in the car, she deliberately didn't hold his hand back, deliberately waited for him to ask about the Greek translation, and deliberately asked him why he kept looking into his eyes. It was the same just now, when Gu Ze asked Shi Li why he was looking at him. , the phrase "you can kiss" has already laid the foundation for it.

Gu Ze exhaled warmly. Because he was so close, Shi Li could feel the other person's breathing. He heard the young man whose noses touched his nose make a low "hmm" sound from deep in his nose.

Like coaxing a flabby little lamb, he rubbed the corners of Shi Li's lips affectionately with his lips, and whispered, "Don't be angry." Shi Li pursed his lips and said nothing.

Gu Ze continued to coax him.

The sharpness in the young man's eyebrows has completely disappeared. It is the gentleness of focusing on only one person. He lowered his somewhat narrow eyes, and the corners of his eyes were slightly raised.

"Don't be angry."

He changed his position this time and kissed the end of Shili's eyes.

"I like you."

"I can't control it."

He couldn't control himself.

When she knew that Shi Li might notice that he liked him, she saw through it without telling him, and slowly looked for opportunities. When she saw that Shi Li might also like him, she began to slowly narrow the hunting circle, waiting for the other party to bump into him.

Gu Ze's kissing skills are very unfamiliar. He has never kissed anyone, and he doesn't like the kissing ceremony from abroad. When he grew up, he only gave hugs to his family members.

The closest person is Shi Li.

But it was obvious that Shi Li was more ignorant than him. His heartbeat was numb, and he closed his eyes helplessly. He felt Gu Ze gently and preciously place the next kiss on his eyebrows, then his eyes, cheeks, and corners of his lips. A shallow smile met his slightly bulging lips.