76: Going out

As soon as the beautiful little bear umbrella was taken off the door, it was blown by the wind and rolled twice on the road. It bounced elastically and stopped under Shi Sheng's feet.

Shi Fuchuan took two steps forward and looked at the black-haired cub that fell on the road and shook its head in a daze, but he still hadn't realized what was going on.

It was Lele in front who realized something was wrong. He ran back with a "whimper" and fell onto his short legs sitting on the ground.

Shi Lihou raised his little face in realization, "Papa, Lili fell down."

Shi Fuchuan sighed slightly, then turned around and said, "Xiao Sheng, tell Xiao Cheng to stop laughing."

Shi Sheng frowned because of a headache. Hearing the muffled laughter coming from not far behind him, he picked up the little bear umbrella on the ground and said, "Shi Cheng, come here, twist it."

Shi Cheng coughed lowly and trotted over, very worried. He asked with concern, "You didn't get hurt, did you?"

As a cub, the umbrella he was carrying was overturned, and he sat down on the ground. His little hands and feet didn't react to support the ground. Logically speaking, there should be no scratches. The place.

But just in case, when Shi Fuchuan helped Li Li up, he still asked, "Where does it hurt?"

Shi Li shook his head, "No." He patted his little hands and pants," No pain at all."

Busy looked quite embarrassed.

Shi Fuchuan also helped the cub shake the dust off his pants, "It's going to rain, why don't you go for a walk today?"

Lili nodded, "Okay."

Shi Fuchuan picked up the cub, Shi Sheng went to lead the fluffy white dog, while Shi Cheng followed behind with a folded umbrella.

As soon as he met the eyes of the cub lying on his father's shoulder, he noticed that his brother turned his face away in a depressed manner.

Ignore him.

Shi Cheng waved the umbrella for a moment, raised his eyebrows slightly, and had a bad feeling. When she was young, Li secretly whispered to Shi Fuchuan, "Dad, the second brother is laughing at me." He said, "Li Li ignores brother today."

Shi Fuchuan suppressed a smile and said, "Okay."

When he got home, Shi Fuchuan Chuan took Lili and changed into clean clothes and pants. In the living room, Shi Sheng poured a glass of hot water for Shi Cheng, "Let's talk."

Shi Cheng was a little confused, "Brother, don't you have that car? " It's confiscated, what else are we talking about?"

Shi Sheng opened his notebook, "Tomorrow you are taking Lili on a long trip, there are some things to note, it's best to go over them now."

The computer screen was pushed in front of Shi Cheng . There was only one title on it - [Things You Shouldn't Do with Your Brother]

Shi Sheng mentioned the unfinished black coffee in the morning and said before leaving the living room, "Memorize it today. I will check it tonight."

Shi Cheng glanced at it . The eldest brother walked away, looking at the screen and couldn't help complaining: "You can't let children stay alone at the beach. It will be very dangerous if they are blown away by the waves. Wait, what are those small words..."

"From Taking Care of Children Any public account on what you should pay attention to when going to the beach?"

"What the hell are these?" He covered his face in despair. No matter how difficult Shi Cheng was to explain, he still painfully went to Shi Sheng's study at night and was randomly checked for a few items. After passing the test, he returned to the room to pack his suitcase.