119: What a coincidence

Shi Lizai made a careful itinerary.

For example, today I went to a flower shop that he liked very much. The proprietress was kind and had a wide variety of flowers. They were carefully cultivated.

For another example, he wants to go to a dessert shop on the third floor corner of the city center tomorrow. It is not a chain store, but the ingredients used are very good and the cooking methods are very particular.

Another example is that the day after tomorrow, he wants to visit a cat cafe with many good reviews on the app, because he wants to have a good time cuddling other kittens.

...

He has many, many things that he wants Gu Ze to do with him. It's like Shi Li can't wait to pull the other person into his world.

It may not be that interesting, it may not be that beautiful, there will be no fun things or beautiful scenery, and it may also be boring, ordinary and mediocre.

But Shi Li liked it, and he thought Gu Ze liked it too.

Shi Li enlarged the itinerary picture on her phone and showed it to the people around her, "We are going here today."

Gu Ze held a Binghei umbrella, fearing that people would get sunburned, and lowered his eyes and said, "So this is it."

Shi Li bent his eyes, "Do you still remember?"

Gu Ze responded.

This flower shop was opened before Gu Ze's freshman year. He picked up Shi Li, who was about to enter his sophomore year of high school, to go to the campus with him. He had just finished taking the driver's license test, but he was already very proficient in driving.

On the way, we passed a flower shop on the roadside.

Shi Li urged him to stop the car and went in to buy a bouquet of flowers to celebrate Gu Ze's happiness in entering college.

She said she bought it for Gu Ze, but it was Shi Li who held it tightly on the road and placed it on the center console before getting out of the car.

Gu Ze was obviously very impressed.

Shi Li kept talking, "I discovered this dessert shop accidentally when I went out with my classmates one time." Gu Ze asked, "What classmate? When I was not in the country?"

Shi Li didn't answer. He was jealous, "It's a party. They forced me to go. I'm not very familiar with it."

The hand they were holding was tightened slightly by Gu Ze.

Shi Li asked, "Brother, do you want to raise a kitten in the future?"

Gu Ze asked, "Where's Lele?"

Shi Li thought seriously, "Lele wants to stay with dad, we can't let him live with us. Together." He thought for a while, "Dad actually cares about Lele, and Lele also likes dad very much. Every time dad comes back, Lele will run to the door to pick him up."

He thought of when he was a child, when he was busy at work, Shi Fuchuan would come home late, but every time his father came back, Lele would take the initiative to bite the leg of Lili's trousers and take him to pick up Shi Fuchuan at the door.

Shi Li's clear eyes were full of smiles.

Gu Ze said, "Then let's get one."

Shi Li said, "Really? Do you like it?"

He didn't want Gu Ze to raise a kitten with him just because he thought he liked it.

If Gu Ze doesn't like it, then he won't raise it.