40: Turning in circles

The white puppy that was spinning in circles and stepping on Lili's quilt looked very clean. It seemed that it had just been sent to the pet hospital and had a thorough body cleaning before being brought home. Its fur was particularly fluffy.

It completely emerged from the soft cotton blanket on the crib, its four legs happily spun in circles, and the fur on its body trembled.

Then it stopped moving.

Although the puppy looked like it wanted to run up to him, it stood there obediently, as if waiting for its owner's permission.

The little Bichon tilted its head and looked at the little master at the door who was motionless. He tentatively took a step forward and let out a small "ouch".

Hour Li held her breath.

The little Bichon Frize took another tentative step, then suddenly jumped up and jumped to the ground.

Lili couldn't help but took a small step back, and bumped into Xiang Xiaoying who had just walked over. The little dumpling swayed, and then hugged her mother's leg.

Moved, moved again.

The cub hid behind the adult's legs and poked out its little head. Its eyelids were moist after taking a bath, and its black eyes were bright. It seemed to be very curious, yet somewhat contradictory and cautious.

Shi Li's eyes were confused, "Mom, is it a puppy?"

Xiang Xiaoying looked at the cubs and puppies on both sides. She wanted to laugh for some reason, nodded and said, "Yes, it's a puppy." Shi Li

repeated After repeating it, she said more clearly, "Mom, is there a puppy in Lili's room?" She

was asking why a little Bichon Frize suddenly appeared in the house.

Xiang Xiaoying nodded slightly, "Yes, it's a very cute Bichon Frize."

Lili became even more confused.

In his last life, his family clearly had no pets, not even kittens or puppies. After Shi Li had memories, in the more than ten years he grew up, there was never a little Bichon Frize as his new family member. .

Why did a cute, cute, and lively little dog suddenly appear in his room now?

Xiang Xiaoying took out the cub hiding behind her and asked, "Didn't Lili say before that kittens and puppies are cute, do you like them all?" She didn't explain too much, but Avoiding the cub's questions, he continued, "Don't you like puppies now?"

"Then mom will mail this puppy back again? Come back with a kitten?"

Lili opened her eyes wide and looked anxiously. Shaking his head, "No." He said, "The puppy has already come home. If you drive it back, it will be sad." Now that you have brought the puppy home, you can choose to abandon it., even a puppy that has no human wisdom and doesn't understand anything will be sad and sad.

Xiang Xiaoying pretended to be surprised and said, "That's it." She couldn't help teasing the cub, "Does Lili like it or not?" Xiaoli hesitated for a moment and shook her head honestly, "We don't know yet, but can mom not send the puppy away yet?"

Seeing her mom nod, Lili breathed a sigh of relief.

Although this little bichon looks very cute, this is their first meeting after all.

Xiang Xiaoying asked again, "Do you want Lili to touch it?"

Xiaoli hesitated, "Can Lili touch it?" He looked down at his short hands, curled up slightly, and clenched them into a Little fist.

If this little bichon is standing upright, it doesn't look much smaller than a short cub, but compared to an adult, it is still very small.

It's so small that if you brush your hair hard, it will be damaged.

Xiang Xiaoying saw something. She squatted down, held the cub's arm, and then raised it, "Lili, could you please stretch your hand?" After listening to her mother's words, Xiaoli subconsciously opened her hand, but before she could react

, The little bichon opposite was caught off guard and jumped up on its four short legs and rushed over like a gallop.

There was almost an afterimage of a white mass.

The next second, the puppy's head rubbed against the cub's feet, and the pads of its paws pulled at Shili. He took the initiative to raise his front paws, and rubbed his furry head against the short hand that was half raised in the air.

The puppy's ears also rubbed against the palm, and the down brushed between the fingers. The soft touch made the puppy dare not move.

Purring, so soft.

Lili stayed where she was, her round black eyes seeming to get brighter.

The little Bichon Frize was running in a circle around its legs, and the cub in the middle stood there helplessly, looking this way and that around its feet, making its head spin. .

He wondered vaguely, why was this puppy so enthusiastic about Lili when they first met?

A relative with an unexpected personality.

In the end, Xiang Xiaoying, who was watching the show next to her, rescued Xiao Li. She lifted up the cub and carried him to the bed, "Okay, it's already very late."