10: Take a Bath

At night, take care of your family.

In the study room, Mr. Gu looked down at the files on the computer and said, "Ozawa didn't know about this beforehand. He was so repulsive because we didn't communicate with him well. Don't worry."

Mrs. Gu crossed her arms and leaned against the table, "Why am I not in a hurry? The show will start filming tomorrow, and I don't even know how to tie people up." She muttered, "You don't know who to follow if you don't have a donkey's temper."

Mr. Gu dealt with it intently and said, "Follow me."

The next moment, his work notebook was suddenly closed, and Mrs. Gu said angrily, "Stop reading, are you so busy all day long?"

If Mr. Gu hadn't communicated with Ozawa in advance today, there wouldn't have been such a live broadcast accident.

Mr. Gu sighed, "Otherwise this variety show will not be filmed."

Mrs. Gu rejected it flatly, "No."

"The contract has been signed, and the behind-the-scenes of the live broadcast were recorded today. Besides, with Ozawa's temper, if you continue to spoil him, I don't know what kind of trouble he will have in the future."

Mrs. Gu thought for a moment, "I'll have to lie to you tomorrow. People cheated."

Mr. Gu rubbed his forehead tiredly and compromised.

Mrs. Gu had a cheerful temper and did whatever she said. She picked up her cell phone and called Director Tang.

Tang Ming happened to stay up late watching the plan handed over by the screenwriter, and picked it up casually, "Hello?" She didn't know what was said there, but she looked solemn, thinking slightly, and responded, indicating that she understood.

After hanging up Mrs. Gu's phone, Tang Ming called the planner again and explained the matter clearly in a few words.

"So, aren't there only five little guests?"

"We have been struggling for a whole day on how to pair up two people, but if we just isolate Ozawa and let him be alone, we can solve this problem and it will not be easy for him to have conflicts with other people. In addition, coupled with the arrangements of the Gu family, it will also be very easy. It has a program effect."

As he talked, Tang Mingyue felt that this idea was feasible, and then he made the final decision.

On the other side, Lili was washing the fragrance.

He had been changed into pajamas.

Today's Lili is a little rabbit. The long rabbit ears on the hat hang down and rest on the black-haired cub's shoulders.

He was carried to the crib, his face was wiped by his mother before going to bed, and he was no longer so curious when facing the camera placed on the bedpost.

Lili probably knew that he was cooperating with his mother to record a program.

Xiang Xiaoying wiped Lili's face and said, "Lili is going to find another friend tomorrow morning, so she needs to go to bed early, you know?"

She has received the general process from Tang Ming.

Lili nodded obediently.

Xiang Xiaoying added, "Lili wants to find it alone."

With a warm towel wiping his face, the drowsy Shili opened his eyes and became somewhat awake. He repeated his mother's words, "Lili alone?"

He nodded to Xiaoying.