105: Confession

"I..."

Shi Li raised his eyes, lowered his eyes slightly to Gu Ze's, and quietly looked at his eyes, and finally took a deep breath, "Yes, I can understand."

"I have been waiting for a long time. A long time ago, I went to learn the languages ​​​​of many European countries because of you, not only English, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese... there are many, many more."

Although the level is not high, I can understand basic daily expressions. got it.

The confession seemed different from what he expected. Some words came out of his mouth easily, and his overly fast heartbeat slowly returned to its normal speed - one beat, another beat.

Shi Li took a deep breath.

He heard what Gu Ze said clearly and clearly, and knew its meaning, but he subconsciously concealed it.

"I know..." He pursed his lips and subconsciously wanted to look away, but Gu Ze, who had been staring at him closely, called out, "What?"

Shi Li's eyes were drawn back, not waiting for him to continue. Go on.

With a "ding-" sound, the elevator door slowly opened.

But the two people in front of the door didn't move, and they didn't even look away for a moment, as if they were glued to each other and couldn't be torn off.

Heating, burning, unbearable.

The elevator door waited for a moment, but no one came in. The sensor door closed automatically again. No one wanted to get down. It stopped on the first floor.

Like a quiet, dark night, everything stopped spinning.

Gu Ze couldn't help but took a half-step forward and was about to open his lips. As soon as he came closer, Shi Li opened his eyes wide as if frightened.

Stopped again.

"I know that's what your boyfriend means."

Because of excessive panic, his body was not controlled by his brain, so he blurted out subconsciously.

Why did you just say it?

Shi Li's mind went blank.

It's really weird, it's so hard to open up like this to your best friend, and it's even more embarrassing to ask.

Just pretend that nothing happened.

"I know you said that because you wanted to send that person away. I guessed it." Shi Li stumbled, "Your friends all guess that you and I are the same..."

It's normal for Gu Ze to do this, isn't it?

Gu Ze's expression was obviously startled.

Shi Li continued, "You don't have to be embarrassed, and I don't have to be embarrassed, that's it."

He comforted himself and overcame his awkward emotions.

"When did the elevator arrive? It's so fast." Shi Li pressed the button of the elevator door again, "Hurry in." He shouted subconsciously, "Brother--" He paused for a moment, then lost the last half of the word, "Mi The cat must have been waiting for us at home for a long time."

"I wonder what kind of condition it has made at home. Has it finished drinking the water that was poured during the day? Is the cat food bowl empty?"

"It seems that the cat litter needs to be cleaned for it. "

Shi Li said one thing after another. Maybe even he himself didn't know what he was talking about. With a "ding" sound, the elevator door opened again. This time the young man walked in without hesitation, and then called the people outside, "No. Are you going up?"