140: Extra 12: Heart palpitations

"Dad?"

"I just couldn't get through to my elder brother. Is he in a meeting?"

"Okay, I understand."

"Then dad, help me tell my elder brother that this afternoon You don't need to pick me up."

"Yes, I'm going out with Gu Ze."

"Let's go to the mall for a walk. Well, I will pay attention to safety. Dad doesn't have to worry."

"Dad doesn't need to pick me up. I will I'll take a taxi back by myself."

"Yeah, I've already told my mother."

Shi Fuchuan closed the document and whispered, "Oze has a long way to go from college, so be careful on the way."

Shi Li said "Hmm" He made a sound and nodded, "I will remind him."

Shi Fuchuan shook his head, a little helpless, "Don't come back too late and make your mother worry."

Shi Li said "Hmm!" "Then I die? Dad. Please take a rest."

Shi Fuchuan responded.

Shi Li hung up the phone and said, "Bye."

He took advantage of the lunch break, when everyone went to eat, to call his family in the bathroom, and when he went out, he checked to see if anyone was nearby.

Put the phone back.

The school does not allow electronic devices, but the family follows him and knows that Shi Li will not play during class time, so they do not restrain him.

The school bell rang on time in the afternoon.

There is no high school teacher who doesn't delay class. Even though Shi Li was in his second year of high school, he was still five minutes late every time school ended. He packed his things in advance and when he opened his schoolbag, he couldn't help but sneak a glance at the screen.

He found that it was exactly the time after school, and five minutes ago, Gu Ze had sent him a message——[Arrived. ]

[At the school gate. ]

[It's okay, don't worry. ]

[Listen carefully to the lecture and don't peek at your phone. ]

Shi Li immediately closed the screen, raised his head, and looked at the blackboard anxiously. The tips of his ears turned red. He didn't understand how Gu Ze knew.

He carefully watched the teacher finish the last big question, then walked out with his schoolbag in his arms. His deskmate followed him, "Have your family members arrived yet?"

Shi Li nodded subconsciously, then shook his head in panic, "No, No, he's my friend."

The classmate at the table responded, and then asked, "I always thought that the teacher's last question could be solved using another formula. You see..." This topic had to be solved until we reached the school gate. After being terminated, Shi Li looked around and found that he could see Gu Ze's car without searching.

Now that winter is approaching, the wind is blowing a bit, but the other person is still leaning against the car door, wearing a coat, waiting for him quietly.

It is a very ordinary casual black jacket, but because of its excellent body proportions, long arms and legs, and a tall figure, it is particularly obvious among most students wearing school uniforms at a glance.

He lowered his eyes slightly and looked down at his phone.

His eyebrows are sharp and his profile is cold and handsome.