139: Extra 11 | Growing up

I will replace the top left front tooth.

After a gap, the little tiger tooth on the right also fell out.

Mrs. Gu laughed at him for several days. Seeing that Gu Xiaoze refused to speak and didn't even want to see Lili's brother, she teased him for a long time and finally brought him out today.

"Brother?"

"Brother Ozawa?"

"Hmm."

When Xiaoli saw that his brother didn't want to play with him, he was a little at a loss. He raised his head and looked at his mother. He received an encouraging look from Xiang Xiaoying, and Aunt Gu hugged her mother's arm. She also smiled and winked at him.

My eldest sister also came here today.

It's just that Shi Yunjing was one step behind, walking at the back with his arms folded, watching the two cubs to prevent them from getting lost, and chatting with Little Mom and Aunt Gu from time to time.

But Mrs. Gu knew that she was only a few years older than Shi Yunjing, so she disagreed and insisted that Yunjing call her sister.

Here we talked and laughed about the title.

On the other side, Xiao Li, who was encouraged, walked up to Gu Xiaoze and pulled his brother's sleeves, feeling a little guilty, "Li Li makes brother Xiaoze unhappy from time to time? I'm sorry, brother." Cub Tuanzi lowered his eyelids and his black hair hung down. to the cheek, looking very disappointed.

Gu Xiaoze struggled for a long time before holding back two words, "No." He spoke unclearly and strangely, as if he was holding something in his mouth. As soon as he finished speaking, he noticed that his brother seemed to have raised his head at some point. , looking at his mouth steadily.

Gu Xiaoze turned his head away with red ears.

Lili blinked, "Brother, did you change your teeth?"

Gu Xiaoze's steps stiffened and he walked faster.

Although Lili was almost five years old, she still couldn't outrun Gu Xiaoze with her short legs. She panted unevenly and said, "Brother, wait for Lili."

Gu Xiaoze's movements slowed down unknowingly.

Just like when they first met, Xiaoli went to hold Brother Ozawa's hand with some worry, "Brother, we can't run around."

Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips tightly and remained silent.

Shi Li looked at him secretly, "Li Li is about to change her teeth. Don't be afraid, brother. I will accompany you then."

Gu Xiaoze glanced at his brother in surprise, and uttered one word in a dull voice, "Ugly."

Shi Li shook his head, "It's not ugly." He said seriously, "Big brother said that only by changing your teeth properly will you have healthy and straight teeth in the future, and then they will look good."

Gu Xiaoze asked, "Will they look good when they grow out?"

Li nodded, "Yeah!"

Gu Xiaoze's face looked a little better and he was no longer tense.

Shi Li said, "Big brother is not lying to Li Li. What he said must be true."

Gu Xiaoze said awkwardly, "Then how long will it take for me to grow up?"

Shi Li thought for a while and couldn't remember, "It will take a long time."

"It's been a long time."