16: Feifeila

I don't know if Xiao Li heard it wrong, but after he finished speaking, his sister standing behind the camera seemed to burst into laughter.

Gu Xiaoze ran up after him and looked at the flower with only branches left in Lili's hand, and then at the cub Tuanzi with red eyes and aggrieved mouth. He said in a panic, "I'll go and give it to you again." You pick it."

Before he finished speaking, he turned around and ran back.

Tang Ming was so anxious that he shouted with a loudspeaker from behind, "Gu Xiaoze! The time is up! Don't go!"

Gu Xiaoze didn't even look back.

Tang name: "..."

She finally understood why her friend, a kindergarten teacher, looked as haggard as if he had aged three years after less than a year in the job. She was tired, really tired.

Lili looked at the angry Aunt Tang and held back her tears again, but she still cried softly and softly, "Go and call brother Fei here. Aunt Tang doesn't want a cruel brother."

Tang Ming, who was so angry that he was cute again, turned a blind eye and watched Lili run away, while telling the planner, "Go and call someone to bring the others over to gather."

Gu Xiaoze vaguely remembered what the flowers his brother picked just now looked like. He looked around and found a small flower growing on the grass. On the green rhizomes were small round white pompoms.

He knelt down and picked a few.

Shi Li trotted up behind Gu Xiaoze, "Brother, let's get fat quickly."

I was so tired from running that I was so out of breath that I couldn't even speak clearly.

Gu Xiaoze picked up a few handfuls of florets, stood up and stretched them out to his brother beside him, "Here."

After he got up, he revealed the small wooden sign behind him.

Noticing the small wooden sign, Lili walked around in front of her brother, took a curious look, and then let out a small "Ah", feeling a little surprised, "Brother, this Fafa will run away on its own."

Gu Xiaoze didn't believe it, "It doesn't have long legs."

Lili, "It's true, Lili's hair just ran away on her own!"

Gu Xiaoze glanced at the flowers in his hand suspiciously.

When I was young, I walked up to my brother with my short legs, took a big breath, weighed my feet, and blew on the flowers in my brother's hand, "Huhu--"

The small white pom-poms were instantly blown away by the wind and floated in the air, even confusing Gu Xiaoze's face.

Shi Li obviously didn't expect this situation and stepped away with some embarrassment, "I'm sorry."

"But Lili didn't cheat Yin. Brother, look, did it fly away on its own?"

Gu Xiaoze shook his head, shook away the small pompoms on his face, and looked curiously at the handful of flowers with only the roots left in his hand.

It feels a little magical.

Shi Li pointed to the small wooden sign on the grass, "That sign says it's called Dandelion."

The time was so rushed just now that Shi Li didn't notice.

"You two come here quickly."

Tang Ming shouted with a loudspeaker.

Lili turned her head and realized that only he and his brother were not gathered together, "Brother, Aunt and Sister Tang are calling us."

Gu Xiaoze said nonchalantly, "Do you want to pick this flower again?"