31: Small cards

They flew for only ten minutes.

Lili hugged her warm little backpack, and soon her stomach began to growl. The cub lying by the window covered her belly, not wanting her big brother to hear it.

The filming finally stopped and Shi Sheng, who had time to sit down, was dealing with the pile of work. His eyes never left the screen and he said, "There is food in the bag."

Lili said in confusion, "It's Lili's Su Bao?"

After seeing his elder brother nodding, the cub's expression became even more confused. He clearly remembered that before he went to sleep last night, his mother only put a cotton doll and a pack of scented tissues in his small backpack, and nothing else. something.

But it does seem to be a lot heavier than last night.

Lili opened it curiously, and the first thing she saw was a small transparent bottle filled with milk powder. A small note was pasted on it, with only two words "Lili" written on it.

It was written by my mother.

The black-haired cub's eyes lit up. Lili almost buried his head in his schoolbag, then stretched out his short hand and turned over it. He was burned by the small bottle, which was still a little warm despite the bottle.

Then he opened his eyes wide and looked at it, carefully waiting for his palms to adapt to the temperature of the bottle, then hugged it with both hands, and then secretly glanced at the big brother beside him.

The milk powder must have been packed by his mother.

The eldest brother had just taken away his small backpack to prepare the milk bottle.

But Lili didn't even know she was hungry. How did her mother and elder brother know? The cub's head was full of questions. He held his bottle and raised his head. "Thank you, brother."

He bent his round black eyes.

The unhappiness of not being able to see her mother for many days suddenly disappeared in this moment, and Xiaoli didn't even notice it.

Shi Sheng didn't stop moving, "Yeah."

The staff informed him of today's shooting process in advance. Shi Sheng could only have some free time on the plane to deal with company matters. This was why he had to bring his assistant out, in case the company had an emergency and couldn't contact him.

When I was a child, I saw my brother busy, so I held the bottle and tried to fill my stomach. While looking at the sky outside, the changes in the clouds were still fresh at first glance, but at the second and third glances, the cub became a little tired of it.

What I'm more looking forward to is what I will see after landing.

Lili drank slowly and picked up her hungry belly bit by bit. The cub would easily get sleepy after eating. The unchanging scenery made Lili's eyes blink slowly. He shook his head and said, "Brother, I will eat." It's done."

Shi Sheng said, "Put it away then."

The little head nodded slowly, "Yeah!"

After he closed the lid, he stuffed the bottle back into his schoolbag, and then hugged his schoolbag without any emotion. He closed his eyes ominously and fell asleep.

After the cub slid down onto Shi Sheng's body bit by bit and his head tilted to his arm, Shi Sheng noticed the cub sleeping peacefully next to him.

He stopped what he was doing and lowered his voice to his assistant, "Bring a blanket here."

Soon, a fluffy blanket covered Shili's body, and Lili subconsciously rubbed the surface of the blanket and fell into a deeper sleep.

When I woke up again, the plane had landed.

After Shi Sheng pushed him to wake up, he saw the cub opened its eyes in a daze and reminded him, "We're here."

Before Lili could react, she was led out of the chair and followed Shi Sheng, one foot deep and one foot shallow. Behind him, he walked like a little penguin with his eyes closed, swaying and crooked.

From time to time, he would bump into Shi Sheng's legs. He would open his eyes, look at them, and then close them again.

Shi Sheng said, "We're going down."

Xiao Li nodded slowly.

But Lili was sleepy.

The assistant brother who was following the two people stepped forward to rescue him and said, "Mr. Xiao, let me carry Lili down."

He opened the screen saver on his mobile phone and saw a cute little girl with a smiling face and pigtails, " I still raised my sister, don't worry, I know how to hold a child."

Shi Sheng looked at the gangway in front of him, paused, and let go of Xiaoli's hand.

Because Lili woke up relatively late, they were the last ones to go down.

Lili, who was originally sleepy, didn't know why, but when her brother let go of her hand, she suddenly woke up a little alertly, rubbed her eyes, and was about to hold her hand again, when a somewhat unfamiliar brother suddenly squatted in front of her. The smile was strangely gentle, "Here, brother, hold me."

Neither Shi Sheng nor the assistant responded. The trapped cub suddenly rushed over, holding Shi Sheng's legs tightly with its short hands, sounding very scared, "Brother! There's something strange about Susu!"

He subconsciously asked for help from the person he trusted most.

Lili almost buried her face in it and said nervously, "Mom said you can't go with strangers!"

She couldn't feel her stiffened thighs at all. After a moment, Shi Sheng coughed and said, "Look carefully again." Look."

The assistant brother looked at his immediate boss who was still where he was, motionless, and the cub who was hugging his childhood president's lap and refused to let go.

Although he wanted to tell Mr. Shi that human cubs were not fragile items, the assistant still considered his year-end bonus and did not expose Shi Sheng's dilemma at this time.

He had no choice but to speak out again, "Lili, it's me."

The cub, whose vision was blurred from sleep, carefully raised his head and tried to identify, "Assistant brother?"

The assistant brother nodded, "I want to get off the plane. When I was young, I was always afraid that Lili would fall."

Lili wanted to ask her elder brother why he didn't hug her, but after a moment of hesitation, she mustered up the courage to let go of her elder brother's legs and walked towards her assistant brother with her short legs.

Shi Sheng's well-joined fingertips tensed for a moment, then closed his fist, and then released it again.

"Let me do it."

The cub walking to the other side immediately turned around and ran over. Xiaotuanzi bumped into him, raised his hand high, raised his head and waited for a hug, "Lili is coming."

"Brother, hug me!" He always half squatted when he was a child. The lower body was somewhat unfamiliar and went around the cub's shoulders, lifting the person up. When it touched the human cub's overly soft body, which was like soft dough, the fingertips couldn't help but feel a little stiff.

Lili was already used to her mother's hug. She put her arm around the adult's neck and turned her body forward. She looked at the empty gangway in front of her. The staff on the plane had noticed something was wrong and was about to issue a warning.

Shi Li didn't know why his brother hadn't left yet, and said confusedly, "Brother, let's go, there's no one here."

The assistant said, "Mr. Shi, don't worry."

The walk down the gangway didn't take long. , but Lili was obviously a little uncomfortable being held. She twisted her body several times in just a few minutes, but because it was her first time being held by her big brother, she felt it was very strange.

Shi Sheng was almost a head taller than Shi Cheng, who was now taller, and was also 1.8 meters tall.

After being picked up, Xiao Li felt that she was flying so high, especially when she was still standing on the gangway and could look down at the people and cars on the ground.

Look here, look there.

Turn your head to the left, turn your face to the right.

Although Shi Sheng's hugging posture was a bit unfamiliar and stiff, his shoulders were very long and his arms were very stable, which gave Shi Li a great sense of security. Even at such a high height, he was not very scared.

But the time she was held was very short. Lili was put down almost as soon as she stepped off the gangway.

The staff of the program team were already waiting at the airport, and several filming machines were standing together. However, because none of the people who came were popular celebrities, they did not attract the attention of many people.

When Lili was led by her elder brother out of the express lane, she immediately saw Aunt Tang holding a big speaker.

Tang Ming's sharp eyes saw the cub waving to her, and he also waved with a smile.

But Lili's eyes were soon attracted by the cub in front of Tang Ming.

The six- or seven-year-old cub was wearing a see-through black sun protection coat and cool sunglasses. He was holding a thick white plate that looked extremely conspicuous compared to a human cub, with several crooked and clumsy large characters written on it - -[jielili's younger brother].

The first character cannot be written, and the second character is lacking.

At first glance, it was written by the cub himself.

When Gu Xiaoze saw his younger brother who had just walked out, he waved to his side, curled his lips, and raised his white thick plate and shook it as if he was showing off.

It's self-evident which brother to take over.

This was not an arrangement specially prepared by the program team. The other Zaizai had already boarded special cars and set off to their destinations. Only classmate Gu Xiaoze and Mrs. Gu couldn't even scream, so she just followed the pick-up method she read on the Internet. I have been standing here holding the small sign for almost ten minutes.

She must not let Mrs. Gu touch the little sign she wrote.

Lili tried hard to identify it, "Is that Brother Ozawa?" He said "ah" again, "Does it say Lili on it?"

"Brother Ozawa wrote Lili's name wrong.

"Because she was speaking ill of others, Lili said it secretly to her eldest brother, and her voice was very low.

"So stupid."

But Lili liked this little card.