69: Sucking

The messy little backpack that was opened in the picture of "嘬嘬嘬" has now been packed away. Under the careful and quiet gaze of Shi Li, the dried rhizomes were carefully picked up by Shi Yunjing and put into the transparent small bag containing the seeds. In a glass jar.

The blog post that Xiang Xiaoying just sent out quickly received thousands of replies, and the comments that were pushed to the top were all very friendly.

Because of signal delay, page jump refresh is very slow.

Shi Yunjing watched slowly with Lili. She swiped the screen of her phone while paying attention to the cub's expression.

Shi Li watched carefully, her breathing slowed down, and it took a long time for her eyes to blink. Under the light in the RV and the reflected light from the screen, her round black eyes were so bright.

Then Shi Yunjing watched him turn his head slowly, and asked himself somewhat dullly, "Sister, what does this word mean?"

It was a relatively uncommon word.

Fans of Xiang Xiaoying were confused and asked the fans of Lili who rushed to reply to the blog post after hearing the news - "Who is Lili? Is she a new artist of Yachang Group?"

The Shi family has not entered the film and television industry, and there are still some vacancies in this field. Xiang Xiaoying has not established her own personal studio. She is still an artist under the group, but the difference is that she holds a small share of the group. , can also be regarded as one of the shareholders of the group.

Shi Yunjing explained, "This word is pronounced 'chang' three times, and it means where your mother works."

Shi Li nodded his head, "I know."

He recited the uncommon word three times in his mind, and he fell asleep in his last life. The blurry scene I jotted down alone at the desk was replaced by a new scene.

Like an old photo, it has been washed and rinsed again, becoming extremely clear.

Shi Li asked intermittently the meanings of a few more words, some abbreviations, pronouns, Internet terms often used by fans... words that he knew every word when taken apart, but couldn't understand at all when put together.

As an insider, Shi Yunjing understood everything very well, so she answered every word in detail.

It was like she was helping Lili slowly integrate into the new world.

After a long, long time, Xiao Li glanced at Shi Yunjing's profile and hesitated for a moment, "Sister, can we reply to their message?"

Shi Yunjing was startled, "Does Lili want to go back ?"

He nodded hesitantly, "The kindergarten teacher said to be polite."

He didn't understand the operating mode of the circle.

Shi Yunjing could easily understand Lili's thoughts. Many newcomers who had just debuted would stay up late to read the comments their fans gave them, and reply to them one by one, even if they worked late. Those love and support.

She thought for a while and said, "Sister, can I help you ask your mother?"

After receiving the message from Shi Yunjing, it didn't take long for the reply to come back, which was a series of numbers.

Shi Yunjing thought about it for a while before suddenly reacting - [Mom, do you want me to use your phone number to log in? ]

Xiang Xiaoying——[Yes. ]

After Shi Yunjing finished the operation, he waited for several minutes before receiving the verification code sent from there. After copying it, the login page refreshed for a long time, and a "verification code timed out" prompt appeared.