26: Aunt Hug

Shi Sheng and put the suitcase at the door of the room, followed Xiang Xiaoying downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room.

Aunt Liu was making lunch in the kitchen. When she saw a familiar figure, she felt confused that she had seen it wrong. "Is it Xiao Sheng who is back?"

Shi Sheng nodded slightly, "Aunt Liu." Aunt Liu said happily, "That aunt will give it to you. Make something delicious and help you clean the room later."

Shi Sheng said, "Sorry."

Xiang Xiaoying poured a cup of warm water for Shi Sheng and placed it in front of him. He also poured himself a cup of flower tea and placed it on the table. Act like you want to have a long conversation.

Shi Sheng glanced at the time on the watch on his wrist, frowned slightly, but picked up the water and took a sip, "You tell me."

"I took Lili to a parent-child variety show." Xiang Xiaoying saw that Shi Sheng looked a little confused. He didn't agree and didn't explain too much, "I'm just kidding you. I made the decision on the spur of the moment."

Shi Sheng didn't make a sound and listened quietly.

Xiang Xiaoying said, "The doctor said that Lili's condition after filming the variety show is much better than before, so I just want him to continue participating."

She knows Shi Sheng's character and usually won't speak easily without explaining things clearly. He didn't have any dissatisfaction with Shi Sheng, who had been refusing to respond, and continued, "But the next episode is going to Hai City to shoot, and I can't leave the crew in Beijing City."

Shi Sheng finally gave some reaction, "So?"

Xiang Xiaoying said, "I originally wanted Xiao Cheng to go for me, but I didn't expect that he entered a cram school today and couldn't be free, so Xiao Sheng, can you-"

Shi Sheng interrupted , "He shouldn't be allowed to participate in this variety show." He paused, saw the stunned look on Xiang Xiaoying's face, and added with a frown, "His illness is not suitable for that kind of chaotic circle."

Shi Sheng stood up without any refusal, "Aunt Xiang, I'm sorry, my online meeting is about to start."

"Wait a minute." Xiang Xiaoying said with rare seriousness, "Shi Sheng, I don't have that kind of idea."

The idea of ​​turning Shi Li into a child star.

The two of them knew what the other was talking about, and both chose an adult way of communicating without directly breaking things.

Xiang Xiaoying said, "I just hope that Lili's illness can get better, and that he can know and clearly choose the life he wants to live." She took a deep breath, "As for whether he will end up like me. The path depends on his own ideas."

Shi Sheng obviously didn't believe that participating in a variety show could bring about any good changes in the disease he was born with. Besides, he felt apologetic and said, "I know, but Lili doesn't look too good. Can you accept being on a variety show with me?"

"Aunt Xiang, I think you should ask Lili for her opinion." As soon as he finished speaking, Shi Sheng turned around and left. There was silence behind him. Before leaving the living room, he was greeted by someone again. Stop.

"What if I just want to see a better relationship between you and Lili?" Xiang Xiaoying said tiredly.

Shi Sheng suddenly stopped walking.

"Try it."

Xiang Xiaoying said.

...

Lili feels that the current atmosphere is a bit strange.

Not long after he woke up, Aunt Liu carried him to the restaurant for lunch, but the strange thing was that now he and his eldest brother were the only two people in the restaurant.

Aunt Liu said that her mother had gone to the crew to film a movie and would not be back until evening. Before her mother left, she asked her aunt to tell him to get along well with her eldest brother.

Lili secretly glanced at her elder brother who was sitting beside him. He had already taken off his suit, but was still wearing a dark gray vest and was eating lunch with his sleeves rolled up.

Before being noticed, Xiaoli immediately turned his head back, buried his face in his small bowl, and took small bites of his rice.

What should I do?

Lili doesn't get along well with her elder brother.

The restaurant was silent, and the sound of chopsticks clashing suddenly sounded in Lili's ears. He subconsciously raised his face and saw his elder brother using chopsticks to put some green vegetables on his piglet plate. His black eyes widened in shock. , "Thank you, brother."

"Don't be picky about food." Shi Sheng said, "Put the bowl up to eat."

Lili said at a loss, "Lili can't hold the bowl."

In order for the cub not to knock over the bowl, Xiang Xiaoying bought a small ceramic bowl with a specially made heavy base, which is difficult for adults to hold. That's a lot of weight, let alone for a three-year-old cub.

Afraid that his elder brother wouldn't believe it, he tried hard to hold the little tiger bowl with his little hands. There was half a bowl of soft rice and vegetables in it, which made it even heavier.

Lili struggled to hold up a little bit, her hands were shaky, and she said with difficulty, "Brother, look."

Because the soft rice inside was also filled with soup, the cub tilted the small bowl and lifted it up accidentally. The soup spilled out, and the warm soup splashed on Lili's hand. He was startled, and the small bowl he was holding fell to the ground.

The next second, he was unexpectedly supported by someone.

Shi Sheng put the cub's bowl aside and took a wet wipe to wipe his dirty hands and table.

Lili lowered her head dejectedly, "Brother, I'm sorry, Lili did something wrong."

Shi Sheng held the cub's soft little hand. It was so small that he could hold Lili's two hands with one palm. All wrapped up.

He wiped it with some unfamiliarity, "No, it's me who should apologize." He said solemnly, "I didn't know you couldn't pick it up." Lili was startled, and she raised her eyelids blankly, looking at him solemnly

. The apologetic elder brother said, "Sorry."

Shi Sheng asked, "Did you get burned?"

Xiao Li shook his head, "No."

Brother apologized to him?

Brother, tell Lili I'm sorry!

The black-haired cub's eyes suddenly slightly curved, "Lili, wipe the table too." He also took out a paper towel, followed his brother's example, and carefully wiped the soup splashed on the table bit by bit. Wipe it clean and throw the dirty tissue into the trash can next to the seat.

Shi Sheng easily picked up the extra heavy small ceramic bowl and placed it in front of the cub. "If you can't pick it up, forget it, but don't bury your face in the bowl to eat."

"Straight up."

After finally carefully stepping out of the shell, Xiao Li quickly retracted, straightening his back obediently, "Li Li understands."

This lunch was particularly painful for Xiao Li, and he didn't dare to relax until it was quiet. Di didn't dare to relax after finishing the meal. Even though he was very full, he had to wait until his elder brother finished eating before putting down the spoon.

Because I finished eating too early and had nothing to do, I didn't know what to say.

When Aunt Liu came over to clear away the dishes, Shi Sheng stood up at the same time, "Do you need me to take you upstairs?"

Lili shook her head quickly, "Brother is busy, Lili can do it." He racked his brains and saw in the distance When he saw the toy book on the table in the living room, his eyes suddenly lit up, he pointed there and said, "Lili is here to read Susu."

He mispronounced the pronunciation of the word and hurriedly corrected it, "Lili is reading."

Sheng didn't say anything, turned around and went upstairs.

Shili breathed a sigh of relief and raised her short hands, "Auntie, hug me, Lili is coming down."

The child seat is very high, and whether he is sitting up or down, the three-year-old cub has to be restrained by someone. Hold.

Aunt Liu wiped her hands on her apron and said, "It's good, it's good!" She felt it was not enough and wanted to wash her hands too, but Lili grabbed her by the corner of her clothes, "Auntie, are you holding me?"

Aunt Liu said, " Auntie's hands are dirty, I'll wash them."

Lili shook her head, "Auntie isn't dirty."

Aunt Liu had no choice but to pick her up. As a child, Li held Aunt Liu's neck and was firmly placed on the ground, " Thank you, Auntie."

Aunt Liu's face beamed with joy, "Okay, okay, Lili, let's go play."

Lili said "Yeah!" and just turned around to see her elder brother coming downstairs with his laptop. , watching the other party put the computer on the table in the living room and sit on the single sofa nearby.

Shi Li froze instantly.

Shi Sheng slowly raised his eyes and glanced at the cub standing blankly in the restaurant. His eyes seemed to say, why don't you just read a book.

Lili had no choice but to raise her feet, bravely walked over quietly, held her breath, stretched out her little hand, and got the toy book next to her elder brother. Then she looked at it and decided to sit on the sofa opposite her elder brother.

Before he even took a step forward, Shi Sheng said, "Just sit here."

Xiao Li nodded blankly, "Okay."

He sat down on the couch next to the single sofa, listening to the sound of his brother typing on the keyboard, absentmindedly Opened the toy book.

Not long after, the black-haired cub began to move slowly. Lili moved little by little, moving from one side of the couch close to Shi Sheng to the other. She thought she had not been discovered, so Xiaoxiao I breathed a sigh of relief and could finally calm down and read the toy book.

Shi Sheng noticed it and didn't say anything. He quietly processed the documents. He had just taken over the branch of Shi's family in another place. Even though he quickly got started with extraordinary speed, he still maintained a hands-on style of doing everything.

Although it was orderly, it wasn't much easier.

Once he has dealt with it a lot, and the people under him know his style of doing things, there will be no need to be so tired.

Shi Sheng pressed his eyebrows. In just ten minutes, he answered several calls. He whispered instructions in fluent English, mixed with complicated vocabulary. Lili, who was eavesdropping with his ears raised, couldn't understand what he heard. .

But the deep voice was unexpectedly hypnotic.

Lili, who had just had a full meal, slowly started to feel sleepy as she listened. Her head slowly started to twitch a little bit, and then with a "pop", the cub Tuanzi fell down on the sofa and fell asleep.

It took a long time for Shi Sheng to notice Shi Li who was already asleep.

The phone started vibrating again.

The silent mode was turned on in the next second. Shi Sheng picked up the answer and lowered his voice and said, "Sorry, please send an email if you need anything." "

My brother is sleeping."