49: Brother is cool

"Dad, can you wait for Lili?"

Xiaoli glanced behind him a few times, then squatted on the ground holding his backpack. He rummaged in the bag and took out a transparent protective cover. eyepiece.

Mom put this in Lili's schoolbag last night, and specifically told her to wear it if there was a strong wind.

Dad also has one in his bag.

"Lele?" Lili shouted softly.

The little Bichon Frize ran over, as if he knew what his little master was going to do, he took the initiative to raise the puppy's head, took the goggles in his mouth, and waggled his tail happily.

Xiaoli touched "Lele"'s head.

The little Bichon Frize took his short legs and ran behind the white suitcase.

Only half of the body and the wagging tail were exposed in the camera. He lowered his head and placed the transparent goggles next to the squatting Gu Xiaoze.

Then he let out a low cry of "Woo", raised one front paw, pushed and pushed, and pushed the goggles to the little boy's feet.

"Lele" tilted the puppy's head and looked at Gu Xiaoze, who was looking at it blankly. The puppy blinked, then raised its paws and pushed up the goggles.

"Is it for me?"

Gu Xiaoze asked.

"Lele" chased the tail in a circle and made a "woof" sound.

Gu Xiaoze then tentatively picked up the transparent goggles, then raised his head and looked at his father who had been waiting for him.

Mr. Gu nodded, "Dad just saw it. This is what my brother gave to Ozawa."

Mr. Gu also squatted down, but his adult figure obviously couldn't be blocked by the suitcase. He lowered his voice and said, "These are called goggles, the wind here is very strong, if you go to the wild, you can use this to block the wind and sand."

"Ozawa, do you want to wear them?"

Transparent goggles can't block anything, even if they are put on, they can only have a little psychological effect .

but......

Gu Xiaoze opened his goggles and put them on his face.

The wide goggles weighed about the same as sunglasses, and the wings of the nose were pressed heavily by the nose pads. But it was this similar but not so similar weight that relaxed the stiffness of the squatting legs.

Mr. Gu stretched out his broad palm and spread it flat, "Would Xiaoze not want to hold hands with dad?"

He smiled and said in a low voice, "No way?"

Gu Xiaoze hesitated for a moment before putting his hand down. Into the palm of daddy's hand.

The next second, he stood up with the support of his palms. The little bichon at his feet circled around Gu Xiaoze and trotted back.

Because he was leaning against the suitcase just now, Gu Xiaoze stood up with his back to the camera and did not show his front. You can only see that his posture when standing up was a bit stiff.

The barrage didn't know that the reason why the never-before-seen fried boy was squatting behind the suitcase and not coming out was because he had taken off his sunglasses. When he was laughing, he suddenly found that several other live broadcast rooms were also opened.

The live broadcast rooms of No. 1 and No. 5 were diverted by less than half.

[Are the other Zaizai here too? ]

[Where are the two sisters? ! Let Auntie take a look! ]

[I saw it, they seemed to have come together. Xiaoyu was still helping her mother push her luggage. ]

...

"Brother Ozawa!"

"Brother Lili!"

"Brother Ozawa good morning!"

The three Zaizai shouted loudly, waving their hands in the distance.

Behind them was someone who was

squatting on the ground with luggage and packing his small backpack. Shili, who had zipped up his zipper, turned his head and looked behind him. He instantly became as nervous as Gu Xiaoze.

He stood up holding his small backpack, and after grabbing his father's clothes, he mustered up the courage to turn around and wait for the three cubs to surround him.

Although he was already very familiar with his brothers and sisters, Xiaoli still felt a little uncomfortable every time he faced the crowds surrounding him.

Shi Fuchuan was keenly aware of the cub's emotions. He held Li Li's hand and walked towards the crowd, "Follow daddy."