125: Brave

When Yun Jing was brave, she had had so many boyfriends that no one else in the family cared about because she never mentioned them or brought them home.

Shi Sheng thought more carefully. After he found out from Shi Cheng's mouth, he planned to inform his father and Aunt Xiang to tell them that Shi Li was in a relationship. After all, Li Li was still too young.

But that's all. Shi Li's love interest was Gu Ze, and he wasn't going to let them know it from his own mouth.

Too much.

But Shi Sheng didn't mention it yet, but was watching quietly, he was waiting.

Since Gu Ze took the initiative to come to the door, it meant that he wanted to make this relationship clear in front of the two families. This was not as simple as Shi Li getting a boyfriend.

"I will wait for him for two years." Gu Ze paused, "It's not waiting, it's giving, and then we will go to California to register the marriage with him."

"I will do the notarization there."

"No prenuptial property agreement, of course. He can be the Shi family's share, and I'm willing to sign."

Shi Sheng nodded slightly, "Lili really hasn't grown up yet, so she may need more care from you."

Gu Ze smiled, "So we shouldn't plan to do that in the future. Go adopt a child, but don't worry, my parents are very open-minded."

Shi Sheng looked at the time and stood up, "Let's have a meal together downstairs?"

Gu Ze's expression remained unchanged and he declined, "I have to go home. Sorry, brother."

In less than five minutes, within two minutes, they ended the conversation. Gu Ze opened the door and left the conference room, and the secretary waiting outside hurriedly stepped forward to take him downstairs.

He shook his head slightly and entered the elevator.

Gu Ze's back was slender. Viewed from behind, he looked a bit dignified. However, when he turned around and entered the elevator, lowering his eyes and casually rolling up the sleeves of his black suit, revealing his thin arms, he looked particularly uncomfortable. tame.

Gu Ze used his mobile phone to dial a number he knew by heart, and waited for a long time before he was answered.

....

Shi Li was supervising his second brother to loosen the soil for him in his small garden. Because he didn't have to go to work today, Shi Cheng wore a loose white T-shirt and black trousers. He squatted on the ground, holding his brother's mini shovel, and lifted it up. Digging in the bright sun.

"Second brother, come on! There's still one last pot left!" Shi Li stood in the shaded greenhouse not far away, moved a chair, sat in the shadow and watched carefully, and cheered up his second brother from time to time.

The iced drink tastes really good.

Shi Li held the soda that Shi Cheng had bought before and put it in the refrigerator, biting the straw and took another sip, it was ice cold.

When he found that his phone on the table was vibrating, he hurriedly found a tissue to wipe off the water on his hands, and then swiped the phone screen. "Brother?"

Gu Ze's deep voice came from the other side, "Well."

Shi Li asked subconsciously, "Have you finished your work? Why did you call me suddenly?"

Gu Ze said, "I miss you."

"I want to hear your voice."

Shi Li was stunned for a moment, then He burned the tips of his ears, glanced at his second brother who was still digging in the soil, covered his mouth and lowered his voice, humming softly, "Why are you so clingy?"