110: Not ugly

Not long after the car set off, it started to rain in London, the sky became dark, and even the air became sticky and wet from the rain.

There seemed to be something particularly attractive outside the car window. Shi Li didn't look away. He showed the back of his head to Gu Ze without saying a word.

Until he encountered a traffic light on the way, Gu Ze stopped the car and waited quietly for the few minutes to pass. He looked at the co-pilot beside him, and Shi Li's face was reflected in the car window.

He frowned and looked serious, as if he was caught up in something incomprehensible.

Not knowing what he was thinking about,

Gu Ze looked at him quietly like he was observing a small animal.

"There is hot water in the thermos cup. If it's cold, you can drink it." He glanced at the wiper that hadn't stopped for a moment and said.

The drizzle fell on the front window and was wiped away again. Because of the heavy rain, the temperature dropped again.

Shi Li let out a muffled "Oh" and without turning her face, she took out her warm hands from the pocket of her sweatshirt and prepared to fumble for the thermos bottle that Gu Ze had placed on the cup holder of the car. .

The next moment, what his fingertips touched was not the plush body of the cup that he had covered with a white cover, but the fingertips that were extra cold compared to the temperature of his hands because he was holding on to the steering wheel.

It was Gu Ze's hand.

When she wanted to help him get the thermos cup, she opened the lid and handed it to his hand. Shi Li didn't have to guess. She knew what the other person would do next without even thinking about it.

I just touched it by accident, just move it away.

The two people's figures were reflected in the raindropped car window. Shi Li stiffened her hands and did not dare to move. She stared blankly at Gu Ze, who was also looking at him through the reflection in the car window.

The sharp brows and eyes of the other party were somewhat blurred by the fog, but even if they didn't look at each other, Shi Li could feel the focused eyes of the other party.

His hands are so cold.

Shi Li suddenly began to think about other things uncontrollably. Should he drink some hot water?

The two hands just touched each other's fingertips, but neither of them moved or pulled away. They just maintained this position that was as blurry as the reflection.

Gu Ze slowly moved his eyes from Shi Li to their overlapping hands, then turned back as if nothing had happened and looked at the traffic lights ahead that were still counting down.

His expression was calm, as if he was not like the person who couldn't control his emotions when ending the little couple's game yesterday.

He was counting down in his mind and thinking about something in his mind.

When Shi Li couldn't help but move his fingertips and pinched Gu Ze's cold fingertips, a slightly hot temperature was transmitted through the touch. The beast that had been watching with eager eyes seemed to have figured out something, and understood what was now on the surface. Why did the little animal, which looked so frightened and helpless, still tentatively approach him?

Even Shi Li himself didn't know what his actions meant or what he meant.

Like a little lost lamb on the prairie, no matter whether it is moving forward or backward, or which direction it is, every step it takes is dazed and slow.