13: Eat candy

"On the 1st?"

A strange voice suddenly sounded from far away in the corridor.

Gu Xiaoze, who was standing by the door, turned around and saw a boy about his age walking out of the lounge on No. 4. He didn't know what the people inside said, so the boy turned around and walked towards him.

Gu Xiaoze, who was eavesdropping by the door, suddenly turned around for some reason, pretending to be nonchalant, and stood stiffly on the spot.

Hearing the sound of the boy trotting over behind him, he looked at him strangely, said "Huh", and then knocked on the door of the No. 1 restroom awkwardly.

Xiang Xiaoying and Li Li on the sofa raised their heads and looked out the door at the same time. When Xiao Li saw a strange brother he didn't know, he was startled and subconsciously looked at his mother on the side.

He was a six or seven-year-old boy with a dark complexion but a carefree smile. When he saw Xiang Xiaoying, he looked over and said hello first, "Aunt Xiang."

Waved to Xiaoying and asked him to come over, "Xiaoyu? Did your mother ask you to come over?"

Xiaoyu nodded and walked in.

Classmate Xiaoyu is the fourth cub paired with Lili.

Xiang Xiaoying said, "Lili, say hello to brother."

Lili raised her face obediently and said, "Hello, Brother Xiaoyu."

Xiaoyu scratched his head and piled the candies and biscuits he brought on the table with some embarrassment, making a clattering sound.

Lili let out a small "Wow" and her eyes lit up, "Mom, there are so many candies."

Classmate Xiaoyu said, "I'm sorry, brother, I didn't find you today."

Lili blinked in confusion.

Explain to Xiaoying, "Lili, this is the friend you are looking for."

Lili repeated blankly, "Is this brother Lili's little friend?"

Xiaoyu also nodded blankly, "Yes, I am my brother's little friend."

Classmate Gu Xiaoze outside the door listened to it three times and his face turned dark.

Lili asked a little sluggishly, "What about mom, where is that fierce big brother from before?"

Xiang Xiaoying continued to explain, "Lili, you have recognized the wrong person. That brother's mission is to find the toy house by himself. Your mission is to meet up with Brother Xiaoyu in front of you, and then go to the toy house together."

Xiaoli dazedly digested her mother's complicated words for a while before she realized what she was saying. She looked a little embarrassed and apologized in a low voice, "I'm sorry, brother Xiaoyu, Lili admitted the wrong thing."

Xiang Xiaoying probably guessed that it was Xiaoyu's mother. Her friend Guo Man in the industry was a little embarrassed about the live broadcast accident today, and specially asked Xiaoyu, who had not found his brother, to come over and apologize.

She also rummaged around on the table, took out a handful of Lili's favorite candies and stuffed them into Lili's hand, "Lili, give them to brother."

Lili held the candy, stretched it out, and repeated obediently, "Lili also gives some candy to my brother."

When Xiaoyu's teeth were changing, his parents controlled him not to eat too much candy. When he went out, his mother Guo told him not to keep the candy to himself.