15: Small Flower Basket

The warm buttery scent was like a little hook, making Lili take a sniff and couldn't move his eyes away. He swallowed his saliva, not wanting to trouble his brother too much.

Shi Li shook her head, "Li Li can send some food."

Gu Xiaoze put the spoon to Lili's mouth without any explanation. Because he was so anxious, the soup spilled out and a few drops fell into his dining pocket.

Only then did Shili slowly say "thank you".

Lili is very worry-free when eating. She will work hard to open her mouth, swallow the whole small spoon in one bite, and then spit out a clean and smooth spoon surface.

He didn't move around after eating. He held the bottle and waited obediently for the next bite. His curled eyelids were slightly drooped.

Like a doll.

Gu Xiaoze didn't even eat, so he finished feeding Lili a bowl, and then wanted to get another bowl.

Lili ate very well. Even after finishing a bowl, no other soup was spilled in her pocket. When she saw her brother wanted to feed him, Lili touched her belly as a child and said, "I'm full."

The black-haired cub pushed the bowl of creamy clam soup back to Gu Xiaoze, "Brother, eat it too."

Gu Xiaoze had no choice but to take back his hand and started eating breakfast with some disappointment.

Lili lay on the table and looked at it again, then stretched out her hand to reach for the paper towel in the middle of the table to wipe her mouth.

But because my hands are too short, I have never been able to reach them.

Finally, Xiaoyu next to her blushed and gave the tissue to her younger brother.

Lili took it over hesitantly, "Thank you."

Xiaoyu looked at her brother who was quietly wiping his lips, ready to make a move.

She also wanted to feed her brother.

After the cubs had finished their breakfast, Tang Ming turned on her loudspeaker and said, "Children, look here -"

There was a huge screen placed in front of the right side of the long table. After the director team turned on the switch, the screen on the other side was immediately projected.

Lili looked over curiously, her eyes brightening, "Lili is here." He raised his hand.

What was being projected was the parent group in the studio on the other side. The five parents were sitting on the long table in the same order as the cubs. In front of them was the same breakfast as the cubs' table.

The difference is that the cubs are full and the five parents are still hungry.

Of course, Tang Ming would not let the cubs complete the task while hungry. She said through the loudspeaker, "Now it's the turn to test the tacit understanding. The children must find a gift in the toy house to give to your respective parents. "

"Every parent also needs to write down on a piece of paper the gift that each child will give to themselves. If the gift the parents guess is the same as the gift given by the children, your parents can have breakfast."

"Of course, the program team is not that inhumane. Parents have one opportunity to check the footage. The viewing time is one minute. It is up to the parents to decide when to check." Tang Ming said a lot in one breath, and finally said, "The time for selecting gifts is half an hour, and the time for viewing the footage should not exceed 25 minutes at the latest."