101: No

broadcasting the local weather before the flight landed.

It was a rainy day and the temperature was a little low.

Shi Li and Gu Ze both put on a coat, which they took out of his bag, the black jacket and his white loose sweatshirt.

The blue pattern printed on it is very light in color, and the hat is large. It seems that it can cover his entire head with room to spare, making the boy not aggressive at all.

When Gu Ze zipped up, he turned his head and saw Shi Li holding the bag and looking out the window with curious eyes.

He put the backpack Shi Li was holding back on.

After landing, they left the airport.

Shi Li was like a kitten that had just arrived in a new environment, curiously looking here and there, but not daring to leave Gu Ze's side.

There were very few Chinese people with black hair and black eyes around, and passers-by could tell at a glance that they did not belong to the same country as themselves.

It's not that Shi Li has never been abroad,

but she always feels a little uneasy when she's on the road to a foreign country.

Gu Ze pushed Shi Li's suitcase and placed the backpack carried by the other party on it. He also carried his own travel bag on one shoulder and led the person out of the airport skillfully. He took out his mobile phone and whispered a few words. Said, "The driver is here."

Shi Li said "Huh?", a little confused.

Gu Ze said, "It's okay, just follow me."

Shi Li followed him to the special car that came to pick him up from the airport.

....

The Gu family has been developing quietly abroad. Gu Ze's schooling here is no different from that in China.

He opened the door and said, "Come in."

This is also a large flat floor.

Gu Ze said, "Auntie will come to clean the house on the weekends. Before you go out, tell me and hire a driver to pick you up. If you want to have Chinese food, you can also hire one -"

Shi Li interrupted him and asked curiously, " Do you want to stay here for a long time?"

Aren't they here for tourism?

Gu Ze, "You can live here forever if you want."

He misunderstood the meaning of the other person's words.

Shi Li had no choice but to shake his head, "No, aren't we going out to play?"

As he spoke, he sat down on the shoe cabinet at the door and took off his white shoes. Gu Ze also squatted down and got him a pair of white cotton mops.

They both changed their shoes before walking inside.

Gu Ze raised his hand and pointed in the direction seemingly casually, "That's your room over there."

Shi Li pushed up his suitcase, "Then I'm going to put my things away?"

He walked slowly to the room. At the door, the excitement when they got off the plane had been replaced by exhaustion. They had been on it for more than ten hours and still couldn't catch up on sleep. Shi Li was already sleepy and tired after running around.

But the moment he opened the door, he was still stunned.

He knew what kind of decoration style Gu Ze liked. Just like when he was a child, he didn't like too many decorations or colors that were too conspicuous.