12: Get angry

Lili was too tired from running and squatted on the roadside like a little mushroom. Gu Xiaoze stood beside the little mushroom expressionlessly.

Not long after, Xiang Xiaoying and Mrs. Gu came over in cars.

The established script could no longer proceed, but it didn't matter. Which variety show could follow the script completely? Tang Ming could only make temporary modifications and let the mother of the two cubs pick up Li who had run off to who knows where. Li and Gu Xiaoze.

As for Cub No. 4, the staff told him that the task had been temporarily changed to find the toy house by himself.

Xiang Xiaoying and Mrs. Gu's cars arrived at the same time. When they got out of the car, they nodded to each other. After saying hello to each other, they each went to pick up their cubs.

"Lili?"

Little Mushroom raised his head in confusion, and his eyes lit up when he saw his mother, "Mom is here to pick you up."

The black-haired cub squatting on the ground was picked up by Xiang Xiaoying, "Yes, mommy is here to pick her up."

Xiang Xiaoying, "Lili said goodbye to my brother."

Lili turned her head and was stunned before she could speak.

Mrs. Gu was gently nodding Gu Xiaoze's head with a serious tone, "Gu Xiaoze, how could you run around with your brother? You even dropped your watch."

"Who is it that spoils you with this bad habit?"

Lili mustered up her courage and interrupted, "Brother, goodbye, brother." She stumbled, obviously frightened by the way Mrs. Gu educated her son.

Mrs. Gu turned around and smiled, "Sister Ying, take Lili away first."

Xiang Xiaoying nodded, not saying much.

"goodbye."

Gu Xiaoze muffled and responded awkwardly.

As soon as she finished speaking, Mrs. Gu's eyes were caught. She raised her eyebrows. She thought Xiaoze would ignore Lili, so she replied to Lili for Gu Xiaoze.

Unexpectedly, Ozawa had a good impression of his younger brother.

Lili said "Hmm!" and waved, and was carried into the car by Xiang Xiaoying. The next step was for the cubs to enter the toy house.

After the car arrived at the toy house, as soon as Lili got out of the car, Tang Ming informed the guests and turned off the live broadcast.

Leaving a barrage of incompetent rage--

[Ah ah ah, I want to see a few cubs meet! ]

[Director: The rest is paid content. ]

[Director: If the variety show is live broadcast, what else will be shown? ]

[Isn't he just a member? I charge, I charge. ]

[Goodbye Lili, aunt will come again tomorrow! ]

When Xiang Xiaoying received the news that the live broadcast was suspended, she took Lili's hand and brought the black-haired cub into the rest room of the studio. She knelt down and pulled out a wet wipe for Lili to wipe her face and hands. .

While wiping, he asked: "Is Lili afraid of being alone?"

Lili hesitated for a moment and shook her head, "Lili is not afraid."

Xiang Xiaoying took another small comb and combed Lili's black hair that was blown by the wind, "Lili can't lie to mother."

Lili pursed her lips and said, "Lili is a little scared, but my brother has been standing by Lili's side, so Lili is not afraid."