97: Exam

"Have you got the pencil case?"

"Remember to bring water as well, mom has torn off the labels."

"Where is the admission ticket? Have you put it inside?"

Xiang Xiaoying asked nervously, She looked through Shi Li's schoolbag and patted her forehead, "By the way, the sun will be shining today, so bring your umbrella with you."

After saying that, she turned around hurriedly, preparing to go to the living room to get the umbrella.

Shi Li was about to stand up when she was pressing her on the dining table to eat breakfast, "Mom, don't worry too much -"

As soon as he finished speaking, his father came over and pressed him back, "Eat first."

Shi Fuchuan paused. He grabbed Xiang Xiaoying again and said, "Don't worry, I'll get it."

Xiang Xiaoying watched him take out the umbrella from the living room cabinet and put it into Shi Li's bag.

Even the most laid-back Shi Cheng in his family was a little nervous. It had been more than ten years since he left high school, and he could hardly remember how he passed the exam at that time.

I just remember that day was no different from a normal mock exam.

His family members were all relaxed and waiting outside the school gate for him to finish the exam. He himself was even less worried. He wished he could go in immediately and finish answering the questions, so that he would be relaxed as soon as he finished writing.

Shi Cheng was very confident about his results, and the results were pretty much what he expected when they came out.

During that time, the phone number he left for the school was called by several colleges one after another. Shi Cheng was so annoyed that he picked up his bag and went on a trip with the five-year-old houri who was still in the senior class.

Shi Cheng looked at his phone and asked, "Will the exam start in two hours?"

Shi Li nodded and took a deep breath.

Today is the first day of the college entrance examination.

Everyone was nervous, including him.

Yesterday, someone far away from abroad even called him and asked him not to be nervous.

Shi Cheng's cell phone vibrated, and he looked down, "Brother said he was waiting outside."

Shi Li drank the last mouthful of warm soy milk, "I'm done."

Shi Cheng also ate the last piece of boiled soy milk. Mai, "Mom, Dad, you guys should eat something too."

Shi Fuchuan shook his head slightly and said, "I've eaten."

At their age, they go to bed early and wake up early. They wake up naturally after not sleeping for a few hours every day. Come on, they sat downstairs and finished their breakfast while the children were still sleeping.

Xiang Xiaoying carried Shi Li's schoolbag and checked it again, "Let's go, let's go."

Shi Li, who had already packed it before going to bed last night, hesitated, but finally accepted her mother's kindness and walked to the door. Went to change shoes.

Shi Sheng, who had moved out and lived next door for more than ten days, drove a business car with enough space and parked it outside Shi's yard. After a while, several people came up.

It was packed inside.

Shi Li held her schoolbag, sat in the passenger seat, and fastened her seat belt.