19: Sunflower

The sunglasses were successfully delivered to Gu Xiaoze's hand. When the black-haired cub was about to leave, classmate Gu Xiaoze, who was sitting on the bed, suddenly jumped down and anxiously took something from the bedside table and stuffed it into Xiao Li's hand.

"Give."

Gu Xiaoze uttered one word forcefully.

It was a stuffed toy, a pot of sunflowers with a big smiling face, and very long green roots that were soft to the touch.

Gu Xiaoze noticed that Xiaoli liked to hold his cotton dolls when he was young. There were many plush dolls in the toy room, but only this sunflower had a big smiling face on it.

It seems to match the quiet Lili very well.

When Shili hugged the pot of stuffed sunflowers, "Thank you, brother." He cherished the bottom, picked it up and looked at it, touched the flowers and poked the roots, "Lili is happy."

Gu Xiaoze couldn't help but curled his lips.

Of course, he took a long time to choose.

Lili's hand didn't know what he touched, and Sunflower suddenly twisted. He was stunned for a moment, but before he could react, happy music suddenly sounded throughout the toy house.

The sunflower in my hand also started to follow the music, twisting like a caterpillar.

Mrs. Gu behind her was startled and asked anxiously, "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

Gu Xiaoze was also stunned for a moment, and said hurriedly, "I don't know! (I don't know)"

Mrs. Gu hurried over and took a look in front of the door. She saw Shili holding the sunflower without moving. Gradually, the black-haired cub's eyes slowly turned red with his black glazed eyes blinking, and the tip of his nose was still red. Got a little fan.

Scared.

"Brother, Lili..." He paused, "Can you return the gift to brother?"

Gu Xiaoze was furious, "No!" He took the sunflower twisting in the black-haired cub's hand, "I'll turn it off right away!"

Lili sniffed and said, "Brother Guan."

Gu Xiaoze spotted a round button at the bottom and immediately pressed it. The next second, the music suddenly changed and changed to - "Happy birthday to you~"

Himawari was squirming a lot.

Lili was startled, a little confused, "Lili didn't celebrate her birthday."

At the same time, Gu Xiaoze didn't know what he pressed. The music of Sunflower suddenly stopped, then he twisted the enchanting rhizome and said, "Lili didn't have a birthday~"

Lili opened her eyes wide, with tears about to burst out. Her soft cheeks bulged slightly, a little angry, "Lili, ignore brother."

Xiangkui continued to learn the language, "Lili, ignore brother~"

Gu Xiaoze--

Gu Xiaoze was so anxious that he was sweating profusely.

Mrs. Gu was holding the door, laughing on the verge of tears. She watched the black-haired cub become even more angry when she heard Sunflower continue to imitate him. She turned around and trotted back to find her mother.

Gu Xiaoze, who had not yet succeeded in turning off the sunflower, lowered his head in frustration, "Mom, stop laughing."

Mrs. Gu wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes and said, "Mom will help you lock it up now."