37: Buy

Calling this small street a morning market is a bit exaggerated, but it was also carefully selected by the program team in the sea market. It is located under several residential buildings. People from nearby residential areas come here every morning. When buying breakfast here, there are so many stalls and hawkers that it's dizzying at first glance, and there are basically all kinds of Chinese breakfasts.

As long as the cubs calculate carefully, fifty yuan is enough to buy breakfast for ten people.

The first stall the cubs passed by was a small cart with a large iron pot about half a person tall. Inside, all kinds of fried vegetarian rice noodles, vegetarian rice noodles, and vegetarian noodles were sorted and piled together. The noodles are shiny, mixed with shredded carrots and chopped Chinese cabbage, and the fragrant hot air hits your face.

There was a big loudspeaker hanging next to the car, shouting: "Fried noodles, fried noodles, two yuan a portion!"

Lili's eyes lit up, she counted with her little hands, and pulled Brother Ozawa's clothes corner, "Brother, ten A serving is twenty yuan, do we want to buy it?"

One box is enough for an adult and a cub to eat together. Gu Xiaoze did the math and thought it was very cheap, but he thought about it and said, " I don't like fried noodles."

Lili wrinkled her face again and calculated seriously, "Brother, how about we buy five portions?"

What Brother Ozawa said makes sense, not everyone likes fried noodles, Li Li mustered up her courage and took the fifty yuan. Because she was too nervous, her words were blurred and blurred, "Su Su? Li Li wants to buy five copies, here."

The cub held the money high.

The uncle selling fried noodles lowered his head and noticed the two short dumplings in front of the cart. He said cheerfully, "Okay! Uncle will pack it for you right now. What do you want for five portions?"

Lili thought for a while and decided Yulu We had two portions each of fried noodles and fried rice noodles, and one portion of rice noodles. After giving out the fifty yuan, we returned the forty yuan back.

The packed fried noodles are held by the staff of the program crew.

The next stall was selling soy milk and steamed buns. Before the two cubs came, an aunt carrying a vegetable basket bought a portion of tofu pudding.

Lili swallowed her saliva, "Brother, Lili wants to do it again."

Gu Xiaoze made the final decision, "Then buy it."

The aunt selling soy milk said, "Do you want to buy tofu pudding? One yuan a piece."

Lili little place "Wow" he said, "Brother, it's so cheap."

Gu Xiaoze thought that the fried noodles just now were already very cheap, but now the lower prices have refreshed his concept of money.

This time they also bought five copies.

Each tender tofu cake is sprinkled with sweet white sugar and handed to the staff.

The aunt added, "Soy milk costs one yuan a portion. These steamed buns, meat buns cost $1.50 each, and vegetable buns cost $1.50 each. They are all big pieces."

She opened the steamer, and the hot mist hit her face. The buns were white and fat, each about the size of a palm. The two cubs couldn't help but be so greedy for the meat that they couldn't take their eyes away.

The aunt selling steamed buns said cheerfully, "Are you going to buy it?"

Lili calculated the money and said stumblingly, "Auntie, let's buy some."

Ten portions of soy milk were packed and delivered. When Lili handed the money to the staff, the sound of gold coins flying away rang in his head.

They still have 25 yuan left, five meat buns are 7.5 yuan, five vegetable buns are 5 yuan, and there are still 12.5 yuan left.

Lili counted carefully with her fingers.

The aunt said, "Would you like steamed buns? They cost fifty cents each."

Lili's head froze and hesitantly said, "Well, then Lili can buy five more."

Okay, now there are only ten yuan left.

Finally leaving Auntie Doujiu's stall, the two cubs just passed by the third stall and stopped again. It was a fragrant baked flatbread. It was opened by a couple. The uncle was spreading the cakes in the back and the aunt was in front. Sell.

There are sauce pancakes, egg pancakes, chive pancakes and even red bean paste flavors.

The pies here are a bit more expensive, costing two yuan each. Although they are a bit more expensive, the pies are large and thin in crust, and they look delicious.

There were only ten yuan left, and there were not many choices. In order to distribute it evenly, Lili bought five egg pancakes, and the fifty yuan was simply spent.

When the two cubs looked back at the staff with their hands full, they were shocked again.

It turns out that fifty yuan can buy so many things.

But the dessert and rice they had at the restaurant yesterday cost more than two hundred.

The cubs' concept of money was severely refreshed by the experience of holding money and buying food by themselves for the first time today, especially classmate Gu Xiaoze, who is now trapped in a strange doubt.

Why can sometimes you buy so many things for just a few dozen yuan, but you can't even afford a glass of water in a restaurant?

When she returned to the toy house, Lili placed the breakfast she bought on the dining room table one by one with a sense of accomplishment.

The long table was filled to the brim.

Shi Sheng, who had already gotten away from work and was sitting in the living room, also came over to help.

Lili raised her head, "Brother, Lili bought this. You can buy a lot of things with fifty yuan."