116: Together

This kiss didn't last long.

Because Shi Li couldn't breathe and struggled to turn his face away, Gu Ze touched the corner of his eye and apologized for losing control.

"I'll get the ointment." Gu Ze walked into the inner room and found the ointment on the bedside table.

Shi Li still maintained a kneeling posture, lying on the back of the sofa, her ears red, taking small sips to calm her breathing.

When Gu Ze came over with a cotton swab packed with ointment, he straightened up again and raised his face obediently. Gu Ze bent down and carefully applied the ointment to the tip of his slightly red and swollen lips.

Because the lips should not move too much when applying the medicine, Shi Li spoke very softly, "Will it be okay tomorrow?" Gu Ze said, "It should be okay."

Shi Li said, "It's bitter." He often said this habitually He pursed his lower lip. In the past two days, he always had an unnatural taste of medicine.

After Gu Ze heard this, he used a clean cotton swab to wipe off all the ointment on the seam of Shi Li's lips, leaving only a little on his lip beads. "My fault."

Shi Li was a little embarrassed, "I didn't refuse." He was a little embarrassed. After hesitating, he said honestly, "Besides, I also want to kiss you..."

After a pause, he changed his words, "I want to kiss my brother." He smiled.

The eldest sister said, sometimes don't be too shy.

Gu Ze's Adam's apple rolled a few times and he said hoarsely, "It's late, let's go to bed."

He avoided the topic.

Shi Li took a look at the hotel's living room next to the sofa, which had a sunken semi-enclosed large bed. On one side of the bed was an entire floor-to-ceiling window, which was now covered by dark blackout curtains.

This suite is large and stylishly furnished.

But this cannot cover up a fatal problem - there is only one bed.

He pulled out the corner of Gu Ze's clothes. Although the sofa was very soft, Shi Li's legs were slightly numb after sitting on his knees for so long. He breathed in the hot air and asked softly, "Shall I sleep with my brother tonight?"

Gu Ze said "Yes" in a low voice, "There are no other suites." He added, "I'll ask the staff to bring up another set of quilts." There was a special hotel pager on the bedside table, and Gu Ze was about to walk over.

Shi Li's fingertips that held the hem of his clothes slowly tightened. The round fingertips were pink and turned white from the force.

"It doesn't matter."

"It doesn't matter if there's only one quilt."

Shi Li didn't dare to look at Gu Ze, and lowered his eyes slightly, trembling uneasily like a deer, "We are in love, we can... we can sleep together." He continued to ask, "Brother, don't you want to sleep with me?"

Sometimes you have to be bold and take the initiative.

This is what Shi Yunjing said.

Shi Li tried hard to do as he was told. After he finished speaking, he couldn't help but hold his breath, waiting for Gu Ze's answer. However, after a long time, the young man did not make a sound, but he could feel that his brother was always looking at him.

Why don't you speak?

What was Gu Ze thinking?

After a moment, a muffled voice sounded in the quiet room, "You are not an adult yet."