94: Poke

"Eat it."

Shi Cheng reheated the late night snack left by Aunt Liu, put two large plates of dumplings on the table, and added some sauce for dipping.

There are corn fillings and pork fillings, all made in-house. As soon as they are steamed, the fragrant smell comes out.

It floated all the way from the kitchen to the living room.

Shi Li, who was sitting on the sofa unnaturally holding the black jacket, like a frightened deer, subconsciously stood up and walked over, his posture stiff and nervous.

Before he had even taken two steps, he saw his second brother's eyes slightly lowered and he glanced at the coat.

Shi Cheng, "Still holding you?"

Shi Li turned around and put it down in a panic, pursed his lips slightly, as if he felt he had done something wrong, sat down quietly, picked up the chopsticks beside the bowl, and said, "Thank you, second brother."

The voice is a bit loud.

Shi Cheng, "What?" He said deliberately, "I didn't hear you clearly."

Shi Li suppressed his voice a little louder, "Thank you, second brother, for the steamed dumplings." After a pause, he lowered his head again, "I know I was wrong, next time I won't run away from home secretly in the middle of the night."

Shi Cheng slightly raised his lower lip and chuckled twice, "Okay." He picked up a dumpling and said, "Second brother dared to climb over the wall in the middle of the night and escape from the dormitory. What do you mean?"

Shi Li opened his eyes slightly.

Shi Cheng took off the glasses on his face, placed them on the table, and stuffed a mouthful of dumplings into his mouth. The hot meat filling made him hiss lightly.

On the opposite side under the dim light, Shi Li also picked up a dumpling and ate it. He ate it more delicately, taking small bites.

Because I'm not hungry.

Shi Cheng, on the other hand, didn't eat dinner and just ate it with a cold face like an elite. He ate three times as fast as Shi Li. He still had time to ask, "Be honest, who did you see?"

I just thought that this was over. After a while, Shi Li became worried again. He put down his chopsticks and finally confessed, "I'm going to see Gu Ze."

Shi Cheng asked back, "Gu Ze? His coat?" He glanced at the clothes on the sofa. He narrowed his eyes slightly, "Didn't you say that he went to London to be an exchange student?"

He heard his father and Gu Ze's father greeting each other two days ago when the two families were discussing cooperation.

Your son is really good at saying this.

That sentence says your son and daughter are really promising.

Shi Cheng passed by the study and listened. He felt sleepy within three seconds. He hated these scenes of human relations the most.

Shi Li hesitated and said, "We stopped in Beijing for two or three hours."

Shi Cheng, "Transfer?"

Shi Li opened his mouth, but still couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart. He couldn't tell lies to his second brother, so he remained silent.

He held up the dumplings with his chopsticks and said, "That guy wouldn't fly all the way from Europe and stop in Beijing for a few hours just to meet and chat with you, right?"

He hit the nail on the head.

Shi Li choked in shock and coughed twice.

Shi Cheng looked around, poured him a glass of water, and added, "Second brother, I just made a casual guess. Why are you in a hurry?"