137: Extra 09 | Guest

Mrs. Gu, who is having a rest today, is studying how to make Western food with Mr. Gu in the living room.

Gu Xiaoze has been living abroad since he was a child. When he returned to China, he had to adapt to the process for a long time. One of them was that he couldn't get used to Chinese food in China.

Occasionally, when she has free time, she will call Gu Xiaoze's grandparents in Europe and learn to make something that her children like to eat.

It's just that Mrs. Gu still ends up failing most of the time, and it's up to Mr. Gu to finish the work.

Gu Xiaoze didn't know these things.

Because Mr. Ozawa is always angry when he wakes up, everyone in his family knows that weekends will not disturb him from sleeping in.

But today, for the first time, Mrs. Gu turned around, still wearing a hydrating mask and a facial hair tie, and she saw that her son had gone downstairs, sat at the dining table, and was quietly eating breakfast.

She leaned against the door frame, pushed Mr. Gu, and glanced at her son, telling him to look quickly.

Mr. Gu raised his eyebrows.

There was no look of expectation on Gu Xiaoze's face, but he ate faster than usual and swayed his legs from time to time.

Mrs. Gu could already tell that her son was happy and looking forward to it. She held a glass of avocado juice, walked to the table and sat down, teasing and pretending to be puzzled, "Why did Xiaoze get up so early today?" and tried to persuade him. "Would you like to go back to the room and take a nap?"

Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips and shouted awkwardly, "(Mommy)"

Mrs. Gu laughed.

Gu Xiaoze lowered his head to eat breakfast and reminded melancholy, "reedyesterday. (We agreed yesterday)"

Although he has been in kindergarten for almost half a month, after practicing Chinese characters, Gu Xiaoze has gradually become accustomed to speaking Chinese, but in When facing Mrs. Gu and Mr. Gu at home, when I feel embarrassed, I will still use the language I am most accustomed to to communicate.

If you listen carefully, you can notice the nervousness in the little boy's tone.

Mrs. Gu deliberately didn't speak, "Really? Is there such a thing?"

Gu Xiaoze started to get sulky and stopped talking.

Mr. Gu was still in the kitchen, cleaning the juicer used by Mrs. Gu.

Mrs. Gu glanced at the time gate, "Mom made an appointment with the Aunt Zhou you met last time to go shopping at nine o'clock. It's now half past seven. Oops, we only have one and a half hours to send Xiaoze to his brother's house." Gu Xiaoze froze. After a while, I silently speeded up my breakfast.

Mrs. Gu couldn't stop laughing, "Okay, eat slowly, I'll make an appointment with your Auntie Xiang." After school yesterday, Friday, when Mr. Gu went to the kindergarten to pick up Gu Xiaoze after school, Gu Xiaoze was waiting in the car

. After talking about it awkwardly, Mrs. Gu made a call to Xiang Xiaoying in the evening. After some back and forth, she decided to let the two cubs play together this weekend.

When Mrs. Gu went to touch her mobile phone, she heard her son say, "Thank you."

She said she heard it, and took off the facial mask while going upstairs to put on makeup and change clothes.

Mr. Gu made an appointment with his partners to play golf and discuss business in the morning. After breakfast, he put on his tie and went out. Before leaving, he said, "Dad will pick you up in the afternoon. Your mother will take you there later." , You have to be polite in your brother's house."