107: Touching Hands

Shili waited for a while. In the darkness of his sight, even the unignorable male presence behind him slowly disappeared, as if he was taken away by the staff.

The sounds in my ears were a little confusing.

The constant sound of wind blowing on the river, the passengers chatting and looking at the scenery on the deck, and the rustling sounds all around.

The five staff members, plus one Gu Ze, were arranged out of sequence in front of Shi Li one by one. The black-haired Chinese staff member smiled and said, "Okay, can I take you over there?"

The young man standing on the deck, wearing a light-colored woolen coat, nodded somewhat blankly, because his skin color was very white, and the black cloth covering his delicate eyebrows had a strong presence on his face.

As if he was being bullied, people couldn't help but want to step forward and pull the black cloth off his face to rescue him.

Shi Li could occasionally hear the dark-haired woman explaining in English to the local passengers boarding the ship, "Please don't worry, this is the Valentine's Day event held by our cruise ship every month on the 14th. (Please don't worry, this is the Valentine's Day event held by our cruise ship every month on the 14th.) , this is a Valentine's Day event held on our cruise ship on the 14th of every month.)"

Are many people looking at him?

She only had time to ignore this thought in her mind. The next moment, a black-haired woman wearing white work gloves held Shi Li's forearm, maintaining a social distance, and slowly guided him to walk to the left, about three or four steps later. , and it stopped.

She was holding Shi Li's hand, placing it right above the open palm of the person opposite, stopping on it across a distance, smiling slightly, "Please find your lover."

As soon as she finished speaking, Shi Li felt She took out her hand and took two steps back slightly. As she left, he stretched forward tentatively. He didn't know if the other person was Gu Ze, so let's use a staff member instead.

The other party seemed to be unable to see it. His open left hand was raised slightly and touched Shi Li's hand. The young man was stunned for a moment before he found the leather-gloved hands with his fingertips.

After just one touch, Shi Li's intuition told him that this was not the case. He couldn't see it, but that didn't mean he could only touch it.

Shi Li pursed her lower lip, took a deep breath nervously, hesitated for a moment, and decided to move to the next person first. He moved slowly to the right.

Without even touching the second person's hand, he continued towards the third person.

Not the second one, not the third one, the fourth one...the fifth one.

The breeze brought the familiar smell of pine and cypress perfume to the tip of his nose. It was very light and shallow, and he couldn't tell which direction it came from. Shi Li wrinkled the tip of his nose and took a gentle breath of air.

Gu Ze looked at the young man in front of him like a small animal, sniffing here and there, vacillating between him and the fifth person.

He couldn't move or speak, he just stared.

Seeing the young man wavering, General wanted to ignore him and walked towards the next person. He slightly leaned forward in the direction of the fifth person, sniffed carefully, seemed to pay attention to something, then turned back and faced him head-on.

very smart.

Gu Ze slightly raised his lower lip. Should he be grateful that he sprayed this particularly recognizable men's perfume when he went out?