41: Walking Lili

it was the first time for the family to have a puppy. Only Aunt Liu and Xiang Xiaoying knew about many of the puppies' habits, not to mention that they generally don't have access to electronic devices now, and they rarely had them in the previous life. I spent a lot of time with small animals.

I don't even know about the habit of walking the dog out every day to let the puppy vent its energy.

When Lili threw the Frisbee with the little Bichon for the first time, her round black eyes seemed a little strange. She tentatively raised her short hand and threw the Frisbee.

The cub is not very strong, and the Frisbee cannot be thrown far.

The little Bichon stuck out his tongue, and the fur on his body trembled as he ran. He ran to the Frisbee thrown by the cub, shaking his head, and then ran back diligently and put it back at Lili's feet.

He raised his front paws, pulled himself up, and rubbed the short legs that hung down when he was young.

The cub obviously also liked throwing the Frisbee. He lowered his head and said to the little Bichon, "Lili is coming down. Can you step away a little bit?" The puppy didn't understand and let out a "woo".

The cub could only make a waving gesture.

The little Bichon seemed to understand, wagging its tail and stepping back a little.

Lili turned over, slid off the sofa, sat down on the ground, picked up the Frisbee, and threw it out with all her strength.

But his strength was too weak. He bought an adult-style Frisbee, and even with all his strength, he couldn't throw it very far.

The little bichon soon ran back with the Frisbee in his mouth.

The third time, the fourth time...

After repeating the action of throwing the Frisbee more than a dozen times, Lili's arms were already extremely sore. He looked at the white puppy running back with its tail swung, and asked with some embarrassment. Puppy, "Do you still want to play?"

The little Bichon turned in a circle energetically.

Xiaoli thumped her hands, "Then wait a minute, Lili."

After a few minutes of rest, they started throwing Frisbees again.

Shi Sheng had just finished reading a report, and when he looked up, he saw the bustling living room. He looked at it quietly for a while, then suddenly took out his phone, took a photo, and sent it to the pinned contact.

The other party quickly replied - [Have you arrived yet? ]

Shi Sheng replied--[Hmm. ]

[Originally, according to the schedule arranged by the secretary, this puppy should arrive later than me. Unexpectedly, it took too long to get the certificate, and the contract was left behind. ]

[By the way, Xiao Sheng, how is the company handling it? ]

[If you can adapt, when I return, you can take up the post at the headquarters in Beijing. ]

[From now on, the family will have to rely on you. You must learn to take care of your younger brothers and sisters. ]

Shi Sheng replied - [I know, Dad. ]

[When will you come back? ]

[The contract negotiation with the investor has just started, it will take at least a day or two. ]

Shi Sheng replied with a "good" word, and did not feel at all that there was any problem with his father having been on a business trip for almost a month and only now starting to negotiate a contract with investors.

He then held an online meeting for nearly two hours, and it was already lunch time when he discovered something was wrong at home.

The new little Bichon Frize at home was lying on the ground energetically, "oooooooooo" eating the food in the dog bowl.

The family's three-year-old cub had just been put on the child's seat next to the dining table by Aunt Liu, looking very miserable.

My arms are sore but not painful.

But as soon as Lili grabbed her auxiliary spoon, her overworked little hand began to shake. The harder it was, the harder it shook, and finally it made a "snap" sound.

The auxiliary spoon fell into the ceramic bowl filled with soup, making a crisp sound and the soup splashed out.

It also caught Shi Sheng's attention, "What's wrong?"

Lili's eyes widened, she suddenly became energetic and tried to remedy the situation at a loss, "Brother, I didn't mean it, Lili will clean it up."

The cub took out the paper towel at hand, slowly and carefully wiped off all the stains, and then threw the garbage into the trash can next to the table.

When he was about to try to eat by himself, the ceramic bowl was suddenly lifted.

Shi Sheng asked again, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Li was stunned, and then said to his elder brother as if he was making a small report, "Li Li threw dishes with the puppy." He pointed to the one on the floor in the living room. Frisbee, "I've been throwing it for so long that I can't even lift my hand."

"Puppies don't get tired."

"But Lili is tired."

Aunt Liu, who was serving rice, heard this and slapped her forehead, "Look at me, I just said yesterday that I would take the dog for a walk." She babbled, "Is Lili exhausted?"