21: Wait for me

To be honest, Shi Cheng has been in great health since he was a child and has never been to the hospital a few times, let alone such a special private high-end psychological clinic.

He held the soft black-haired cub in his arms, pushed open the door and walked in. He paused for a moment smelling the cold disinfectant water, then stepped back out. He took out the paper bag that Xiang Xiaoying had prepared a long time ago. He looked at it before going out. I took a quick look and found a children's mask inside.

There are colorful little dragon graffiti printed on the top of the white mask. He is holding the cub in one hand, which is difficult to operate. "Bring it yourself."

Shili stretched out her short hands to take it, tore off the wrapping paper with some difficulty, then put on the cartoon mask, then neatly folded the plastic wrapping paper, folded it into a small ball, and stuffed it into her backpack In the little pocket on the pants.

When Shi Cheng opened the door, he asked casually, "How do you put garbage in your pocket?"

The black-haired cub shook his head, "You have to see the trash can before you can throw away the trash."

There was a trash can next to the water dispenser in the front lobby, so Shi Cheng had no choice but to carry the cub over, wait for Lili to throw the packaging bag in, and then follow the route given to Xiaoying in advance and get on the elevator.

On the way up the elevator, Shi Li vaguely remembered that the last time his mother brought him here, it was on the fourth floor.

His head was full of questions, why was it his second brother who woke him up today? Why did mom go out so early in the morning? The second brother was so weird today, he kept hugging him.

Moreover, Shi Li asked, "Brother, am I sick again?"

There were only two of them in the elevator, and it was very quiet.

Shi Cheng was holding the cub with one hand and looking down at his phone. The young man in a white sun protection suit was leaning against the elevator wall. Hearing this, he paused and said decisively, "No, you are not sick."

Shi Cheng said, "Those who are sick need to take medicine and injections. Do you want it?"

The black-haired cub shook his head. He was a little confused, "So my brother is sick?" His wet black eyes were a little worried.

Shi Cheng raised his eyebrows, "Your brother is fine,"

As soon as he finished speaking, the elevator reached the floor. After the door opened, there was a consulting room around the corner. Shi Cheng put his brother on the ground and knocked on the door.

After being hugged all morning, Lili, whose short legs finally touched the floor, couldn't help but take a few steps.

Within a few seconds of waiting, Shi Cheng looked back at Xiao Li again. He had to lower his head and lower his eyes to see the white dumpling that was so much shorter and smaller than him.

In fact, he rarely hugged the cub before. Because of the unfamiliar relationship, as soon as he touched the cub, the cub would start crying, whether it was hugging or pinching the face.

Even when he sees him, he will trot to hide behind his mother.

But today, after Lili washed up and took the others downstairs for breakfast, he walked downstairs without holding Lili's hand, only to find that the "ta-ta-ta-ta" footsteps behind him disappeared.

He turned his head and waited for a while until the black-haired cub, who was trotting to keep up with his brother, appeared on the stairs above.

Her cheeks were all pink, and when she saw herself at the bottom of the stairs, she held on to the stairs and walked down the stairs step by step, running towards her, "Brother, wait a minute, Lili."