50: Quiet

The hotel the program crew booked for the first night is not near tomorrow's filming location, but around the airport.

It took less than half an hour to drive from the airport to the destination.

The live broadcast also continued without interruption.

The audience ran back and forth between several live broadcast rooms. As soon as the cubs got off the bus, the program team sent a barrage reminder - [This is the most famous local Grand Bazaar, where the cubs live. The place is nearby. ]

They did not deliberately conceal the location. After all, the actual shooting time is tomorrow, and it is not near the market.

The car stopped in front of the hotel.

The cub carefully climbed out of the commercial vehicle with a high base, and the little bichon and Gu Xiaoze also jumped out together.

During holidays, this market is usually crowded and crowded, making it difficult to walk. Today is Monday, and there are far fewer people in an instant, but the surroundings are still very lively, and the sound of crowds can be heard from a distance.

Lili turned her head curiously, raised her little face, and looked here and there. It wasn't until Shi Fuchuan took her hand that she followed the adults and walked in slowly.

The meal in the afternoon was eaten at the hotel. After the meal, the live broadcast of the program team was about to end. After the tip sent a reminder, the barrage was filled with "see you next week".

Although Shi Fuchuan didn't know much about such a popular variety show model, he had heard about real-time broadcasting because of Xiang Xiaoying.

"Lili? Do you want to say goodbye to the brothers and sisters watching the live broadcast?" Shi Fuchuan, who was reminded by the staff, asked the cub next to him.

Lili, who was sitting on the large chair, turned her head and looked around. She didn't see where her brothers and sisters were as her father said, so she was a little confused.

Shi Fuchuan reminded in a low voice, "Look at the camera."

After experiencing Xiang Xiaoying's explanation last time, Lili was still a little impressed that there were many people looking at her behind the camera, but the cub alone was It's impossible to tell when it's live broadcast and when it's simply recorded.

After Shili reacted, she became a little nervous.

The other cubs at the table who had finished eating all followed their parents back to clean up their rooms. Only Lili stayed here because she was eating slowly.

The box seemed a little empty.

The black-haired cub carefully slid off the high chair, looked up at his father, and then walked to the camera.

Little Bichon followed at Lili's feet.

Lele let out a "woo".

Lili thought of something and squatted down, "Lele?"

After Xiaoli waved, the little dog took the initiative to come around to him.

The picture displayed in the live broadcast room was of a small cub squatting on the ground, holding a furry little Bichon bear even smaller than him.

The cub slowly introduced everyone, "Lele is Lili's puppy. He is very well-behaved."

"Dad bought him for Lili."

This addition was not loud, but it seemed like some kind of inexorable The missing existence was still recorded.

Shi Fuchuan was slightly startled.

Xiaoli curled his round black eyes, as if it would make him very happy for everyone to know about this.

The cub seriously raised Lele's front paw and waved it, "Lele, let's say goodbye to Aunt Susu and our brothers and sisters together."

As soon as he finished speaking, the live broadcast room suddenly went dark.

[Ahhhh! I haven't typed out my goodbye yet! ]

[Lele turns out to be this little bear. He looks so well-behaved and makes me want to rua! Both the Zai Zai and the dog want to rua! ]

[Let aunt kiss the two little angels, goodbye! ]

[This puppy was given by Mr. Shi. This gift feels so gentle and careful. ]

[I heard that Mr. Shi raised two children by himself, and the eldest sister of the Shi family has always been very naughty. She has a bad temper and has long been angry with her hair. ]

[Family members, that is, do you live near the Grand Bazaar? I have a bold idea--]

...

Shi Fuchuan brought Xiaoli and Lele back to the suite arranged by the program team. Since it was a parent-child room, he could also contact the hotel manager to arrange a small bed.

The decoration is also very fairy tale style, the carpets and wallpapers are all blue, and the furniture is more luxurious, which perfectly fits the name of the suite "Ocean World".

Because he only stayed for one night, Shi Fuchuan only brought out the necessities, such as a small bowl for Lele to feed, and specially brought dog food to prevent the puppy from developing tear stains.

If it is not necessary, they rarely let Lele eat vegetables, fruits, rice, etc. to satisfy his hunger, because the Bichon Frize is a breed that is prone to tear stains.

When the tear stains are severe, the sockets around the two puppy eyes will become red, forming two large circles, which is very uncomfortable to look at.

Lili took out her little milk bottle from her backpack and said, "Dad, Lili's bag can be used to put Lele's food." Shi Fuchuan took a few bags of dogs that he had packed in small clean plastic bags before going out.

He put the food in his coat pocket, "You can also put daddy's clothes."

The room became quiet again, with only the small sounds of the little Bichon eating dog food and Shi Fuchuan packing up.

Lili, who was sitting on the side, shook her short legs. After thinking about it, she asked, "Dad, when we were on the plane, were brother Ozawa and the staff sister talking about Lele?"