59: Be careful

Halfway through the barbecue, the herdsmen brought the local salty milk tea and passed it over bowl by bowl. Lili's eyes lit up, she held her own small bowl and drank it in small sips.

But while the cub was drinking, he suddenly felt that the little hand holding the bowl was itchy. He put down the bowl, stretched out his short hand carefully, and looked at it carefully.

But he couldn't see clearly in the dark, so he could only stretch out his fingers and press the itchy spot on the back of his hand. He touched a small bag. Lili opened his eyes wide, studied it carefully, poked the small bag, and couldn't help but ask for help. Time returns to Sichuan.

Shi Li said, "Papa, Lili's hands hurt."

When Shi Fuchuan heard this, he put down the meat-cutting tools in his hands, wiped the oily hands, and then let Lili walk in front of him. He lowered his head and looked carefully.

I really couldn't see clearly, so I turned on my phone, turned it to the brightest, and used the screen to shine on Lili's short hand. I saw a small fleshy swollen bump, which had been poked red by the cub.

Shi Fuchuan, "Is it itchy?"

Lili nodded, "It's itchy, I want to scratch it."

Shi Fuchuan frowned, "I can't scratch it."

It should be mosquitoes. When it gets dark at night, there will be more mosquitoes on the grassland. Even if Lili wears a coat, her exposed little hands will still be bitten by mosquitoes.

He turned around and whispered a few words to the program staff.

Soon, every guest and Zaizai was given a mosquito repellent patch by the program team. The shape on the back was cute and cute, with the children's favorite animals printed on it.

Lili looked at the mosquito repellent patch her father put on her hand, "Papa, it's a cerebellar axe!"

Shi Fuchuan responded, "Give one to dad too."

Shi Li nodded his head and picked up the mosquito repellent. There was a little pig on the back of the paper given to Shi Fuchuan. The cub tore off the paper, looked at it, and chose to stick it on his father's wrist bone.

After nightfall, Shi Fuchuan put on his coat again, looked down at Lili, pushed open the sleeves of his coat, opened the sleeves of the white shirt underneath, and pressed it on his wrist bone with a "snap".

The two children he raised in his early years were actually very sensible. Needless to say, the eldest brother and the eldest sister had been good for a long time. Once the rebellious period in high school came, they stopped caring about everything.

No child has ever posted such a cute thing to Shi Fuchuan, and the experience is indeed a bit novel.

"Ahem!" The guests and Zaizai all turned their attention to Director Tang who suddenly spoke out. Because now everyone was gathered together, Tang Ming did not use the loudspeaker to speak anymore, but said loudly, "Parents and children I also saw that we only gave each person a mosquito repellent patch."

Mr. Gu suddenly said, "Yeah, how can one mosquito repellent patch be enough?"

He was about to tear off his mosquito repellent patch, but after putting it on, Gu Xiaoze stopped again He made a move and shook hands, ready to give this piece of himself to his brother.

Tang Ming said, "Because we have tasks in the evening."

After a day of riding in the car and riding horses, the exhausted parents cast resentful glances at the director.