84: The cubs

They returned to the big yacht. Xiao Li looked back at the calm sea, then trotted up the stairs and entered the second floor of the yacht.

The five Zaizai lined up according to the instructions of the program crew. One by one, they took off their disposable rubber gloves, threw them into the trash can, and then took off their life jackets.

Gu Xiaoze noticed the cub Tuanzi beside him, and while he slowly unbuckled his belt, he pressed his flat belly.

"I'm hungry."

A sudden voice sounded.

The staff member looked back and faced Gu Xiaoze, who had a tense face, and asked, "Are you hungry, Xiaoze?"

Before Shili could react, he looked at Brother Xiaoze's cold face and ordered, looking like he wasn't hungry at all. Looking down, I heard the staff say warmly, "The next activity is to go to dinner. Sister will take you to wash your hands and change clothes first."

Xiaoli's eyes lit up, "Sister, Brother Ozawa's clothes are all wet."

Gu Xiaoze frowned slightly in confusion. He didn't understand why the first thing his brother noticed was not that he could go to eat later.

Every Zaizai's clothes were more or less splashed by the sea water, except for Lili, who was relatively dry.

They went to the bathroom to wash their hands first, and then wiped their faces with hot towels.

The cub Tuanzi carefully picked up the slightly hot towel and buried his little face in it. He rubbed his short hands again and again. Because he was only three years old, his sense of balance was not very good. After covering his eyes, his whole body felt numb. A little wobbly.

In addition to looking like a little penguin, Gu Xiaoze inexplicably thought of the little seal face-washing emoticon he had seen with his tablet before.

"Oze? Why don't you wash your face?" the staff asked.

Lili put down the towel, revealing a small face that was puffed up by the heat mist. She raised her wet eyelids in confusion, watching Brother Ozawa walk up to him and pick up the hot towel prepared in the small bucket. , wiped his face randomly.

Like the second brother.

Shi Li reminded, "Brother, we have to wipe the dirty sea water off our faces."

Gu Xiaoze froze for a moment and wiped it a second time.

After asking several parents who were still in the aquarium, the staff took Xiao Yu, Xiao Wen and Gu Xiaoze, who could change their own clothes, to a separate changing room.

"There are a few hot towels on the shelf. After wiping your body clean, quickly put on your clothes. If your shoes and socks are wet, you can tell us and we will bring new ones for the children." The staff was busy. Busy, "Okay, the rest of you who can't change your own clothes come with your sister, Xiaoyu? You and that sister go to the changing room."

Xiaoyu nodded.

The staff member said again, "Li Li? You come with me."

Xiao Li was stunned for a moment, then weakly raised her short hand, "But I can change my clothes."

The staff member was confused, "But Your brother said you won't come, let me take a look."

He glanced at his phone to make sure there was nothing wrong.

Xiaoli hugged her new clothes and ran into the changing room. Before entering, she poked her head out and said, "My second brother doesn't know how to change his own clothes."