14: Kaka--

When Xiang Xiaoying came back, she saw two cubs, one big and one small, sitting side by side on the sofa in the rest room. The big one swallowed the chocolate in one bite.

Lili was also holding a piece of chocolate and was chewing it with cherishment.

The elder brother said he didn't want his chocolate and gave it back to Lili.

After hearing the footsteps, Xiao Li raised his head. After seeing his mother coming back, he couldn't wait to get off the sofa. He turned over and slid down skillfully. When Gu Xiaoze saw the black-haired cub sitting on the ground, Everyone was stunned.

Lili clapped her hands and got up, "Mom." He trotted over and said, "Mom, eat the chocolate."

He thought for a moment and then added, "My brother gave it to me."

Xiang Xiaoying pretended to be flattered and picked up the chocolate on the table, "Did Ozawa give it to you?"

Gu Xiaoze was obviously a little surprised that Lili's mother knew his name. After reacting, he pursed his lips and nodded.

Xiang Xiaoying smiled and said, "Thank you, Ozawa." She looked at the time and said, "The show will start filming later, Lili, let's put on our shoes."

Lili nodded, "Brother wears them too." He dodged his mother's outstretched hand and ran to his own shoes, "The teacher said he would send some shoes."

When I was young, I sat on the ground without any worries and put on my own shoes.

Classmate Gu Xiaoze, who had just kicked off his shoes, was stunned, and silently jumped down, imitating the black-haired cub to sit on the ground and put on his own shoes.

Classmate Gu Xiaoze's movements were obviously a bit unskilled.

Although his parents rarely accompany him, he is indeed the only young master in the Gu family.

After finally waiting for the two cubs to put on their shoes, Xiang Xiaoying asked Lili to wait here, and after sending Gu Xiaoze back, he came back and took Lili out of the studio.

The program team designed the toy house to be very childlike. Through the stone path with flowers and plants, there is a three-story villa in the middle. The exterior decoration looks like the gingerbread candy house in Andersen's fairy tales, with pink, blue and yellow colors. Mixed.

There are also many balloon puppies and balloon kittens floating in the yard, tied up with ordinary balloons.

Lili was being held by Xiang Xiaoying, and she could hardly see clearly. Her insecurity in coming to a strange environment gradually decreased, "Mom, there are so many hairs."

The flowers and plants beside the path were even taller than Lili's. Xiang Xiaoying asked, "Does Lili like flowers?"

Lili nodded.

Xiang Xiaoying also said casually, "Mom likes it too."

Keep it in mind.

They were not the last group to arrive, but they were delayed for a while because they sent Gu Xiaoze back, so they were late.

Except for Gu Xiaoze, all the other young guests came.

Cub No. 2 and Cub No. 3 are two little girls, one is five years old and the other is six years old, sitting next to each other on the long table in the courtyard of the small garden.

During the live broadcast just now, they successfully found each other. After matching, they were given a fun nickname by netizens, called "Yuwen" group.