91: Phone call

When Shi Sheng parked the car in the underground garage of Shi's home, the schoolbag on the passenger seat suddenly vibrated.

Shi Li flipped through it and took out his mobile phone.

He takes his cell phone to school, and people who know his number generally don't call him while he's at school.

At this time, there is only -

"Second brother?" Shi Li looked at Shi Sheng next to him, and clicked on the music player. A cold voice with a hint of exhaustion came from the phone, "Yeah."

Shi Cheng was still wearing heavy clothes. He walked out of the biopharmaceutical laboratory in a sterile lab coat, looked down at the time on his phone, and wore the same glasses as Shi Fuchuan.

He took off his gloves, took off his glasses, pressed his eyebrows, raised the phone to his ear, heard a familiar voice coming from there, and asked himself dullly, "Will the second brother have to work overtime again tonight?"

Dressed all in white, his long and open face also had a cold feeling. When his natural smiling eyes were slightly lowered, showing his narrow eyebrows, he said "hmm" with a precious word.

You can tell from the tone of your voice that you are in a particularly bad mood.

Colleagues around me were too shy to speak out.

The research in the past two days has reached a critical juncture. The laboratory works overtime every day. Dr. Shi, who used to get off work on time every day, wanted to punch in and walk home for dinner, was forced to take them to work overtime together.

My face had been smelly for two days, and I had an aura about not being near strangers. I felt resentful after working all day as a laborer.

Shi Cheng's tone was particularly tired, and his cold voice slowed down slightly, "Yes, I'll come back for dinner later." He continued, "Second brother will take you to the amusement park on the weekend? It's time to relax before the college entrance examination."

Shi Li shook his head, Completely forgetting that he couldn't see the other side, he said, "No, that's only for children."

After parking the car, Shi Sheng didn't rush the call to end quickly, but leaned back on the seat and listened quietly. With.

Shi Cheng raised his eyebrows slightly, "Okay, you're almost an adult and you dare to challenge your brother, right?"

Shi Li said, "No." He thought for a moment, "It's better not to play. The teacher gave us a lot of homework on the weekend. ."

Shi Cheng proposed his own solution, "Second brother will help you write it."

Although he had been away from high school for more than ten years, questions of that level were just a matter of glance for Shi Cheng.

"No."

"No."

Shi Li and Shi Sheng said at the same time.

Shi Sheng leaned over and said to the cell phone that was outside, "Go to work and hang up."

Before Shi Li could react, Shi Sheng clicked on the cell phone that was being called and hung up.

The phone sounded "beep--".

Before the colleagues in the laboratory could react, they saw that Dr. Shi's cold face, which had just softened a bit, turned sour again, and their resentment became even deeper.

"Has everyone eaten?" Shi Cheng put away his phone and asked. Although he was too lazy to socialize, he didn't mind occasionally getting involved with colleagues.