56: Bare

After waking up, he found that his big tail was missing. Xiaotuanzi sat on the soft quilt in the tent a little unhappy, with the ears of the hat on his head hanging down.

The sleeping bag was moved away after he woke up. He slept in it because he was afraid of the low temperature at night. Now that the sun has come out a little, he can cover himself with a quilt.

Shi Fuchuan woke up earlier than Xiao Zai. He had already washed up and changed his clothes. He even went to the market in the ancient town leisurely and came back after buying something and eating.

Even though he was wearing a Western-style coat, he was incompatible with the ancient city.

As soon as I came back, I saw the cub sitting on the bed with his head depressed. The tent was in a mess. The two sleeping bags were pushed aside, the quilt was balled up, and even Lili's small school bag was opened.

Inside were bottles of milk powder, several small transparent ziplock bags containing dog food, a small can of milk powder, dandelion seeds, pink dandelions given by fans, and paper towels given by my mother.

They were all turned out and placed neatly on the ground.

Only then did Shi Fuchuan realize that the cub had been carrying so many things on his back for the past two days. He squatted down and said, "What's wrong?"

Shi Li raised his face, "Dad, my tail is missing."

He said He stood up, stepped on the uneven quilt, and staggered around in a circle. The back of the pajamas behind him was empty, except for a small piece of Velcro on his back that was used to attach his tail.

Bare.

Lili lowered her eyelids, feeling a little unhappy.

These were pajamas that his mother bought for him, but the first time he wore them, he lost his tail.

Mom bought it for Lili.

Lili had never experienced this before.

The more the cub thought about it, the more depressed he became. He said dullly, "Lili can't find it, Papa, I'm sorry." Shi Fuchuan patted Lili's head and said, "Dad, I'll look for it with you."

Lili nodded.

When the staff came over, they saw the cub in the tent rummaging through things while Shi Fuchuan picked them up bit by bit and packed them away.

Busy, as if looking for something.

The staff asked, "Director Tang said that the recording was about to start. Is there anything missing?"

Xiao Li turned his head and said, "The tail of the nest is gone. Sister, have you seen the tail of the nest?"

The staff member was stunned for a moment. , couldn't help but speak softly to Lili, "What's your tail?"

Shi Fuchuan reminded with a smile, "The tail of the pajamas." He pointed to the pink furry pajamas the cub was wearing.

Lili got up, trotted to the staff, and turned to the back crookedly, "The tail is here."

The staff was vaguely impressed, "Is it pink? The tip of the tail is white, probably..."

she gestured After a moment, "It's half as big as Lili?"

Shi Fuchuan said, "That's right."

Lili also nodded "Yeah".

"This," the staff member said, "I just saw Ozawa sleeping with him in his arms."

Lili was stunned, a little confused as to why her tail was with Brother Ozawa. After a few minutes, she changed her clothes. , the black-haired cub appeared outside Tent No. 5 after washing it with mineral water.

Mr. Gu moved a small horse and sat at the door with his long legs astride, taking a mouthful of naan bread and a mouthful of water. When he saw Shi Fuchuan coming with the cub, he asked, "Do you want to eat together?"

Lili shook her head, "Susu, I came to see brother Ozawa, and he took Lili's tail."

Shi Fuchuan added, "The tail of the pajamas last night."

Mr. Gu thought for a moment and felt a little impressed. , and then thought of Gu Xiaoze in the tent, her shoulders trembled for a moment, and she couldn't help laughing and said, "You can go in and call brother." Lili nodded in confusion, opened the tightly closed tent, and poked her head in , and saw brother Ozawa sleeping soundly in his sleeping bag.

But the other person also stretched out his hand, holding a fluffy pink doll tail and pressing it on his head. The upper half of his face, including his black hair, was suppressed, leaving his nose and mouth exposed.

The sleeping position completely broke Li's impression of Brother Ozawa's coolness and handsomeness. He was stunned for a moment and hesitated, "Brother?"

Gu Xiaoze turned over with his tail in his arms, turning his face down into the downy posture. .

Lili, "Brother Xiaoze."

Gu Xiaoze thought he heard wrongly.

Until another "brother" sounded in my ears.

Before Shili could react, Gu Xiaoze suddenly sat up, with a mess of hair on his head, and looked over blankly.

Lili explained, "I'll get my tail."

Gu Xiaoze passed the tail in his hand blankly.

Lili took the tail, said "thank you" and left.

Gu Xiaoze sat in a daze for a long time, and finally retracted into his sleeping bag with a red face.

He seemed to be embarrassed in front of his younger brother.

After a while, when Mr. Gu called him out after eating, Gu Xiaoze had returned to normal with a sullen face.

After all the guests arrived, the program team recorded a video of them packing their luggage and camping with Zaizai Hengchi, and then threw away all the household garbage they produced before getting in a special car and setting off.

It was still Lili sitting with Gu Xiaoze.

The back row was extremely silent along the way. Gu Xiaoze pursed his lips and said nothing. Only Lili was playing with the little Bichon Frize returned by the staff.

Mr. Gu and Shi Fuchuan actually chatted for a while, and the staff asked, "It takes about two hours of driving, so we can only have lunch in the car. Sorry, if there is anything you want to eat, you can come with me."