132: Extra 04 | Iceland

They walked for a long time before reaching the depths of the Blue Ice Cave. The deeper they went, the more magnificent the scenery became.

The heavy snow boots stepped on the ground, making a moderate sound.

Shi Yunjing carefully placed the travel bag she was carrying behind her on the ground, rummaged through it, found the camera she had brought out, pointed it at the skylight at the entrance of the cave, and took a clear and bright photo.

She was very satisfied and looked at it again and again.

Shi Cheng leaned next to her curiously, glanced at her a few times, and said unceremoniously, "Give it to me, I want to take pictures too."

Shi Yunjing glanced at him and said, "Please."

Shi Cheng said with a playful smile,"Sister , take a picture for me."

Shi Yunjing gave him the camera and threatened, "Be careful, this thing is expensive."

Shi Cheng said, "Dele."

Shi Li was so cold that his face turned pink. , looking here and there, tugging at the big brother's clothes, "Big brother, touch it." He pointed at the translucent blue ice crystallized on the stone wall.

Shi Sheng followed the cub's line of sight and did not make any arbitrary claims. He glanced at Shi Fuchuan and Xiang Xiaoying. After both of them nodded, he carried the cub and walked to the layers of rugged ice on the stone wall.

The cub wore thick plush gloves. He reached out his hand very carefully and touched the large translucent blue ice cube. It was a bit novel, but because of the layers of gloves, he couldn't feel anything.

But this big ice cube is like a crystal, attracting the curiosity of the cubs and wanting to touch it.

Shi Li turned to look at Xiaoying again, "Papa, mom, can I take off my gloves?" He could see that his elder brother couldn't help him make a decision.

Xiang Xiaoying frowned slightly and said softly, "Lili's hands will turn to ice. What should I do if it gets cold?"

Shi Fuchuan smiled and said something in a lowered voice.

Xiang Xiaoying no longer stopped, "Xiao Sheng, please keep an eye on it."

Doctor Chen also said that he should try to make Lili more interested in things and maintain the cub's curiosity.

Lili was put down. He took off his gloves and asked his elder brother to help keep them. Shi Sheng squatted down and looked at the cub seriously. He saw his brother looking down at his short hands, and then pursed his lips. I was a little scared, but I still poked the ice cube with my fingertips.

Cool and icy.

When Shili opened his five fingers, he touched the cave wall covered with ice cubes. The cub raised his eyes and his little face turned red.

It's really cold, but it's also really fun.

The little ball raised his head and said, "Big brother, touch it too."

Shi Sheng also raised his hand, took off his gloves, and imitated the cub, pressing it on the cold ice.

The cub's round black eyes curved up.

"Click" it showed the silhouette of the elder brother and Lili touching ice cubes.

The photo was developed, showing two back figures, one large and one small. Shi Sheng's back was broad and he looked taller than Lili when he was standing. Leng Jun's expression was slightly soft.