141: Extra 13 | Abo

Shi Li had a long, long dream.

He couldn't remember many details in the dream. Now when he recalled it, it was as if there was a layer of fog, unable to see through or touch, and it was extremely far away from him.

But the moment he woke up, he was happy.

Shi Li curled up in bed for a while and lay on the bed for a while before slowly getting up. After washing, he put on a restraining collar to cover the pheromones.

He opened the cabinet door, looked up for a while, and found the medicine he needed to take daily. He couldn't hold it with one hand, so he held it in his arms.

Get them all on the table.

After a few pills, the tip of the tongue tasted bitter, but the daily pain due to incomplete glands finally stopped. After a long period of mental preparation, Shi Li put one of the small transparent bottles on his arm and gently With a light press, the liquid inside is automatically injected.

It belonged to the second brother, and he could still recall the cold tone of the other person at that time, "It balances the pheromones in the body, once a week, and you can bear the pain." In fact, it was a painless design, but Shi Li was still a little scared every time.

He wanted to say "thank you" at that time, but the second brother seemed very tired and did not give him a chance to speak. He turned around and went upstairs and entered the room.

It's the Chinese New Year, and this is the time of year when most people gather at home.

The eldest brother who bought a suite near the company just came back a few days ago, and the second brother who lives in the staff dormitory in the scientific research institute came back yesterday, as well as his father who is often away on business trips and his mother who is also acting outside.

Looking at the eldest sister's circle of friends, she said that her parents listened to her advice and went to a small water town in Northern Europe for a vacation together.

It sounds very happy.

The eldest sister also told the family group that she would be back from the trip tomorrow.

Shi Li opened the door and looked down the corridor. It was quiet outside. The eldest brother often stayed in his study, and the second brother basically stayed in the room and never came out.

He was a little hungry.

Shi Li went downstairs. When the nanny sitting in the living room saw him coming down, he came up and asked, "Xiao Li, are you awake?"

He nodded, "Yes, Sister Luo, I'm a little hungry."

The nanny said, "Sister, I'll give it to you." Make some food."

Shi Li nodded again, "Thank you."

Soon, the nanny brought some food. Shi Li picked up the chopsticks and put them down after taking a few bites. "Sister Luo, can you make me a steamed pork ribs?"

The nanny was surprised, "Sister, I'm going now, but there are no ribs in the refrigerator. I have to go out to buy them. Xiao Li, you eat first, and I'll change my shoes."

Shi Li shook his head and pursed his lips, "No, I'm not I really want to eat it."

He is not a troublemaker.

It's just that when Aunt Liu was at home, the refrigerator was always stocked with his favorite pork ribs. Now that Aunt Liu has resigned for a long time, he still doesn't react well.

Shi Li took a long time to finish the meal. Because he had no appetite, he ate very slowly, but he still lowered his head and took the food seriously.

Nothing was wasted, it was all eaten.