100: Boarding

When boarding the plane, Li's sleeping position was very regular. He would not move around all night. At most, he would turn over and huddle deeper into the bed.

The sleeping boy was gently pushed.

Shi Li, who had just been awakened by the sunlight that penetrated the curtains and the vibrating sound of her cell phone, opened her eyes in a daze, "Who is pushing me?"

She was so dizzy that she thought she was sleeping alone at home.

Until a very close voice came to his ears, "Phone."

Shi Li, "Huh?"

The cold mobile phone was placed next to his face, and a familiar voice sounded from inside, "Shi Li."

Shi Li opened his eyes slightly. Eyes, his tone still sounded like he had just woken up, a little slow and vague, "Second brother? Why did you call me?"

Shi Cheng, who always smiled playfully at Shi Li, rarely said coldly, and said in a deep voice, "Where are you?"

Shi Li thought seriously, "I'm here, I'm at Brother Ozawa's place."

Shi Cheng was stunned for a moment and frowned slightly. Only when he heard Shi Li's own admission did he believe that he had just The man who answered the phone was really Gu Ze.

Forget it if you fly once, but fly twice in less than half a month?

Why does he feel so wrong?

Time to think.

Over there, Shi Li was still explaining sluggishly, "He suddenly returned to China last night. I had just finished my class reunion. It was too late. My mother said that as long as I didn't drink, I didn't have to go home, so I stayed outside to look after him. "

Shi Cheng's tone returned to a relaxed state, "Okay, I'll put your visas on the table for you. Remember to pack them away when you come back."

Shi Li nodded, "Yeah!"

Shi Cheng continued, "Just now After the exam, you can hang out for a long time, and you can also have a drink or two to taste it."

"Okay, I'm going to work."

"I failed."

"Dudu——"

Shi Li was a little stunned, Before he could react, he tentatively called out "Second Brother". When he didn't get a response, he looked around with some clarity.

The lower half of his face was covered by a soft quilt, and his face was still pink from being depressed. As soon as his head turned around, he half-leaned on the bedside and took back the mobile phone that was pressed to his ear. Gu Ze met his gaze.

Still a little dizzy, Shi Li opened his eyes in vain, "Brother?"

Gu Ze said "hmm".

Shi Li said blankly, "Why are you sleeping in my room?"

Gu Ze asked, "Your room?"

Shi Li lifted up the quilt and sat up with his messy black hair on his head. The next second, he was stunned. Living.

The decoration styles of the master bedroom and the second bedroom are completely different.

Gu Ze chose either black or white, and the whole room didn't look like home at all.

Shi Li was different. The most obvious thing was that there was a transparent cylindrical bucket on the bay window, filled with cotton dolls he had accumulated.

The mattress is also thick. Once you lie down on it, your whole body will sink in. The style is also fresh and pastoral. It makes people feel comfortable physically and mentally just looking at it, making them want to stay in the room forever.