128: End 03

"Then I'll trouble you."

"It's very well-behaved, and has never bitten or scratched anyone. I only need to come to the house every day to change its water and cat food, clean the cat's litter box, and organize it. The mess it made will be cured."

"Yeah, let's start tomorrow morning."

"Bye."

The boy in a beige sweater curled up on the sofa. He put the phone aside. After hanging up the phone, he raised his hand with some worry. Lying on the lap is a small white ragdoll cat with blue eyes and black-gray ears, which is particularly soft.

"Mimi, you have to wait obediently for me and my brother to come back, you know?" Shi Li said seriously.

The little puppet said "meow" and patted the boy's face with its paw pads.

Shi Li turned his head away, dodged the cat's claws, and put down the little stuffed animal again. He looked at the time and breathed into his cold hands.

This winter is colder than last year's.

There were snowflakes floating outside the floor-to-ceiling window, because the floor was carpeted and Shi Li didn't wear shoes. He walked barefoot to the window and looked at it for a while, then covered his face and yawned sleepily.

He always gets sleepy in the afternoon.

If Gu Ze was at home, he would habitually lie in each other's arms and take a short nap, but his brother was taking exams these two days and was not at home.

And he was already on vacation.

After the holiday, Shi Li declined many party invitations from classmates and stayed at home with Gu Ze to prepare for the exam. However, the person involved was calmer than him and not nervous at all.

During the first few days of the trial, Shi Li wanted to accompany him, but Gu Ze refused because it was very cold outside and it was snowing heavily. Even if there was a driver to pick him up, it would not be safe.

Shi Li had no choice but to stay at home.

He turned around twice nervously, and finally comforted himself and took a deep breath. They had already agreed that after the exam was finished today, they would fly to California to register tomorrow.

Because she didn't want to disturb Brother Ozawa, Shi Li found a service that would come to feed the cats every day.

Shi Li glanced at the little puppet lying on the sofa and decided to go into the room and take a nap. When he woke up, his brother should be back. He turned on the heater in the room and lay down on the bed.

When Gu Ze got home, it was already dark.

He took off his gloves and put them on the cabinet in the entrance hall. He held his coat in his arms. After turning on the light, he looked at the little stuffed animal lying in the cat's nest.

Mao Mao glanced at Gu Ze lazily, then turned his head away, ignoring him.

This cat was raised by them half a year ago. Exactly one year after they moved into this house, Gu Ze gave it to Shi Li as a birthday present, and named it Mimi.

Ragdoll cats are difficult to raise. Most of the time when Mimi gets sick, Gu Ze takes her to the hospital for treatment.

But it is closer to Shili.

Gu Ze poured cat food for it, opened a can, and added fresh water. He first went to the studio to take a look, but couldn't find Shi Li. He then went to the flower room to look around, but still didn't see it. He passed by on the way. The small theater at home included Shi Li's small study room filled with books, his study room, and finally he opened the bedroom door after confirming that the kitchen was not in the kitchen either.